Esteemed Contributor

I finished watching the series La Reina del Sur on Netflix  which was very long, but I loved it.  That put me in the position of finding a new one to watch.

I chose "Behind Her Eyes", and was beginning to wonder if I made a good choice since it was kind of slow.

The saying "patience is a virtue" held true because now it is in the beginning stage of "who is lying, and "who can I trust?"  So I recommend "Behind Her Eyes" and if you decide to watch it, hope you enjoy it. Smiley Wink

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I just put this in my watch list this morning..thanks for the heads up about the slow start, so i'll be sure to keep watching it !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I finished watching it today. That was one of the most bizarre shows I have ever seen. Kooky crazy.

Eve Hewson is beautiful, and a good actress too. She was the reason I watched, I am a U2 fan. Her Mom is beautiful too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"