Honored Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

@febe1 wrote:

I watched both shows, and I don't think I'll be watching. I don't find either of them that interesting. 

I don't understand why Loren was crying and complaining so much or why they had another child so quickly if she's having such a hard time handling her first one. I don't buy that it's all hormones. I also don't see how Annie's relatives are going to like living here when one doesn't even seem to want to come here.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

It is like each batch of people get a little crazier.  Caleb and Alina are a strange pairing.  It is not just that she is a little person but that she is basically disabled.  She has to be cared for and I would think as time goes on it will get worse.  

Ximena and Mike are a crazy couple.  Why did she have babies with no money with criminals.  I guess Mike is just so desperate that he will accept whatever to get an attractive woman.  I guess in the states all he could attract he would not want so the trade off is what he has to accept.

I watch this show and I really don't know why so I must be a little nuts too.  It is weird why these shows appeal to us.  

I don't know if this is accurate, but have read Ximena had her first child at age 16. Does that even sound right? I believe she's in her early 20's on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I watched both shows, and I don't think I'll be watching. I don't find either of them that interesting. 

I don't understand why Loren was crying and complaining so much or why they had another child so quickly if she's having such a hard time handling her first one. I don't buy that it's all hormones. I also don't see how Annie's relatives are going to like living here when one doesn't even seem to want to come here.

I agree about Loren and crying and complaining about nothing really. She needs to put her big-girl panties on and can take care of one child alone for a week. Reminds me of my DIL, like she's going to fall apart w/o him.  

And Annie and David dealing with teenagers?  And David deprives Annie having a baby but will take on two teenagers to get a show!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I agree about Loren and crying and complaining about nothing really. She needs to put her big-girl panties on and can take care of one child alone for a week. Reminds me of my DIL, like she's going to fall apart w/o him.  

And Annie and David dealing with teenagers?  And David deprives Annie having a baby but will take on two teenagers to get a show!  

I tend to think Loren's really quite spoiled. I didn't like what Alexi said about her parents always giving him such a hard time about everything. That's overstepping boundaries IMO. My husband traveled for business while my kids were growing up and I never had melt downs like that.

David is not fit enough to chase kids or keep up with teens. I read he's lost weight, which is great. While he was climbing the hill he became out of breath very quickly which is scary. I do feel Annie deserves her own child, not quite sure what they agreed on there. I also think they just brought the teens in for content.

Esteemed Contributor

Alina has physical issues beyond being a little person. I find it hard to believe that Caleb wants a relationship with her if not for being on TV.

I'd be afraid Caleb could accidentally hurt her because of his size.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Alina has physical issues beyond being a little person. I find it hard to believe that Caleb wants a relationship with her if not for being on TV.

Today I read that Alina has been on quite a few Russian tv shows. I figure they are probably using each other for more fame.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

It is like each batch of people get a little crazier.  Caleb and Alina are a strange pairing.  It is not just that she is a little person but that she is basically disabled.  She has to be cared for and I would think as time goes on it will get worse.  

Ximena and Mike are a crazy couple.  Why did she have babies with no money with criminals.  I guess Mike is just so desperate that he will accept whatever to get an attractive woman.  I guess in the states all he could attract he would not want so the trade off is what he has to accept.

I watch this show and I really don't know why so I must be a little nuts too.  It is weird why these shows appeal to us.  

I don't know if this is accurate, but have read Ximena had her first child at age 16. Does that even sound right? I believe she's in her early 20's on the show.

Ximena is 24 with a 9 year old. So probably pregnant at 15 maybe 14?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Yes, I think the same thing.  

Honored Contributor

Michael is a fool for wanting to be with someone that killed others for a living. And what does that say about what kind of woman Ximena is? Sure she was young when she met the guy but come on.

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Caleb grosses me out.  His greasy hair, and he just is sleezy. I don't find anything even remotely attractive or sexy about him.  Ew!

I've read they are both on this for exposure.  She wants help promoting her band.  I forget what it said about him.  But this is just an odd pairing.