Honored Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

I will have to say, Caleb does appear to be a stand up guy.  He isn't just jumping into bed with Alina, he's giving some thought to the process.

Hot springs usually look like that--I don't know if the water was dirty, but hot springs usually have a lot of minerals that make the water cloudy.  But ick--I think Mike should pack his bags and run.

Same with Gino--I don't know why he would continue to be in a relationship when he has seen the 'real' Jasmine. She thinks all American guys are rich.

As for Memphis--she is so pretty.  I don't know why she would get involved with a man who literally has no money and lives with his mother.  Who I really felt bad for, by the way.  I don't know why Memphis has such poor self worth.  She has a great career and is really beautiful.  She needs to get rid of Hamza fast.

As for Kim--that is so laughable. Usman is really a scammer.

@DrKelli  I don't know much about hot springs, but the most beautiful water in Hawaii, such as in waterfalls, carries diseases, and people are warned not to swim in it or to do so at their own risk. So after seeing water that looks like the one they were swimming in it really grossed me out.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched these 90 Day shows for a couple of years now but last night I couldn't sleep and ended up watching the almost new group on Pillow Talk and an episode of 90 Day.  Oh. My. God!  What has happened?  The cursing on Pillow Talk.  The sex scenes and explicit sex discussions.  What has happened to this show?  It's completely in the gutter.  That old couple looked so out of place critiquing a sex scene although I've always thought that guy looked like a sex predator.

I feel that the Little Person is being exploited....even if it's her choice to be on the show.   Really, I had to look away at their sex scenes.  Does he have a fetish or what.  TLC has really sunk low.

I didn't see much of Usman and I'm glad. Nobody else was familiar.  Hope I can sleep next Sunday.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree with all this commentary. It's hard to watch at times... 

Caleb/ Alina is so awkward- He is such a hunk, but I guess he doesn't he like American girls, he would clearly have his pick!  

That Jasmine is seriously bat-sh!t crazy- Gino better run , and fast. 

So sick of Sojaboy. What, no one can see he has 1 goal ??

Memphis... she thinks this guy is her best shot at lasting marriage?? Really? 

Mike should run too, with that lying 'girlfriend'. He bought her everything she owns! Dont these guys have eyes?

Blinded  promise of s@x or ticket to USA.

And yes, swimming in that hot springs water has a lot of risks of infection- Per Monsters Inside Me! 🤣🤣👏🏼.  I love that show and would rather watch that but they don't show it often! 

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I haven't watched these 90 Day shows for a couple of years now but last night I couldn't sleep and ended up watching the almost new group on Pillow Talk and an episode of 90 Day.  Oh. My. God!  What has happened?  The cursing on Pillow Talk.  The sex scenes and explicit sex discussions.  What has happened to this show?  It's completely in the gutter.  That old couple looked so out of place critiquing a sex scene although I've always thought that guy looked like a sex predator.

I feel that the Little Person is being exploited....even if it's her choice to be on the show.   Really, I had to look away at their sex scenes.  Does he have a fetish or what.  TLC has really sunk low.

I didn't see much of Usman and I'm glad. Nobody else was familiar.  Hope I can sleep next Sunday.

@Mmsfoxxie  I feel the little person is being exploited as well. I rarely watch Pillow Talk either, but watched most of it last night and I agree with your commentary on it.

I don't like how they were saying the little person is thirsty for sex and her telling her roomie that she took a ride on his you know what when he asked about their alone time.

This was on Pillow Talk and the preview for next week. So much gross talk... I don't know where to begin and the older folks must go. It's bad enough that the young ones are doing it.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Agree with all this commentary. It's hard to watch at times... 

Caleb/ Alina is so awkward- He is such a hunk, but I guess he doesn't he like American girls, he would clearly have his pick!  

That Jasmine is seriously bat-sh!t crazy- Gino better run , and fast. 

So sick of Sojaboy. What, no one can see he has 1 goal ??

Memphis... she thinks this guy is her best shot at lasting marriage?? Really? 

Mike should run too, with that lying 'girlfriend'. He bought her everything she owns! Dont these guys have eyes?

Blinded  promise of s@x or ticket to USA.

And yes, swimming in that hot springs water has a lot of risks of infection- Per Monsters Inside Me! 🤣🤣👏🏼.  I love that show and would rather watch that but they don't show it often! 

@Skyegirl21  I remember that show! I grew up around water and boating and if I knew then what I know now I don't know if I'd ever go in the water lol.

Caleb is good looking and as you said, can have his pick. Why Alina? I wonder if he's doing the show to get his name out there and make $$$? I'm sure they are all ultimately hoping to do so though some probably more than others.

Honored Contributor

What is with Alin's friends they are kind of rude.  Why are they grilling this guy about his intentions and why is she letting them.  She is kind of rude too.  Her and her friend called american guys rude.  The first morning he brought her turkish coffee in bed and she slammed him by saying the wanted american coffee.  Yikes I am surprised he is still there.

This batch of crazies are crazy lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

What is with Alin's friends they are kind of rude.  Why are they grilling this guy about his intentions and why is she letting them.  She is kind of rude too.  Her and her friend called american guys rude.  The first morning he brought her turkish coffee in bed and she slammed him by saying the wanted american coffee.  Yikes I am surprised he is still there.

This batch of crazies are crazy lol

@sunshine 919  I find her and her friends rude as well though this may be how Russians converse. Not saying that I like it lol.

Honored Contributor

I have another question. Why does Gino want Jasmine to have a child when he has no job and can't afford to buy her a Christmas present?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I have another question. Why does Gino want Jasmine to have a child when he has no job and can't afford to buy her a Christmas present?

@colliemom4   I have a question too... Why doesn't Gino ever take his hat off??  So, he's bald - so what???  Guys shave their heads even when they have hair... I don't get it and they don't explain it either on the show.  ?????

Why are Brandon's parents on Pillow Talk anyway??  Who cares about them??  I don't.  I guess David and Annie are busy with their own show now.  The same with Loren and Alexie....  I don't even like Kalani and ???  (can't remember his name)   They don't add anything.  I still like Tim and Veronica and loved Kenny and Armando but only saw them once.... Oh well - time will tell......

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Very good question, he is not even sure he can handle.  She seems a little disturbed. They both have crazy laughs.  Also her friend was kind of rude talking about him in their language, why do so many americans who want to bring these people home never bother to learn their language thats kind of rude too.  

And then  there is Memphis who seems to know nothing about Hamza's culture

And then the guy who has furnished his girl friends home and had to meet her family did you catch her making fun of his underwear.  

I would like to watch Pillow talk to hear their comments but good grief I tried and pretty much none of the couples I enjoy.  I cannot believe the people they have put on.