Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

Ron and Betty are their names, I think. I rarely watch Pillow Talk but IMO they don't fit in. They are too old compared to everyone else and their behavior seems forced. Oh and the dad's got a fake laugh. Anyone else notice this? I just don't understand some of TLC's choices for this show.

@colliemom4   Hi there:  I agree with you on Ron and Betty.  Don't like them and don't even know why they are there.

I also don't like Molly and her friend, Asuelo and Kolani???, Angie and Skyla.  I liked it when they had David and Annie and Loren and Alexie, but they have their own shows now I think.  I believe TLC takes what they can get now and it's fading fast.  I do like Tim and Veronica tho......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The first TellAll, last week had me floored- Jasmine, and her analysis of Gino, clearing his you know what's...  I thought Gino wanted Jasmine becuz she is such a hottie, but he prefers his own hand? And she is begging him? I was shaking me head- You don't need to go to another country for that!  
Mike is a total moron. I don't blame Ximena- she was totally honest, but he comes back for more. I actually like what Kimbally said, that he has to learn it himself- But Kimballly is also a dope. Clearly from his prior marriage to an older white woman, Usman only wants the green card, and will do anything to get it. 

That Mahogany, she is a clever little manipulator and Ben is the perfect pigeon. Those were the highlights for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's just me but I thought Debbie looked ridiculous in that outfit.  Not a good look for a 70 y/o who looks her age and more.  Yeah, her hair was better but the botox didn't show.  She needs to get rid of that double chin too.

IMO, she looked really ridiculous (again)..... JMO

Regular Contributor

I have to agree. The go go dancer look died decades ago. She could have looked classy  and modern with a nice pair of pants and a pretty blouse.

Honored Contributor

I watched for a few minutes and that's not the look for Debbie. Her date seemed creepy too. Anyone notice how old Angela looks since she lost weight? Yikes! I caught her on a minute of Pillow Talk and It scared me lol. TLC needs to kick her to the curb. It makes me mad that they've kept so many they should have let go.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree with just about everything you folks have said.

Some on that show are OK to watch, some intolerable and dumb as fence posts or just plain obnoxious.  i'll bet Brandon is embarrassed to have his parents in front of a camera,  cackling loudly and acting silly.

I do think Jasmine can do better than Gino, but Gino could probably find someone else who isn't so prone to playing The Screaming Drama Queen. 

Not that I'd wish Gino on any poor woman, however.  He acts and dresses like an overgrown teenager, and I can't stand that twitching that he always does with his mouth.

I was very interested to learn that TLC has a show coming up that covers the Ukrainian cast members  talking  about their country's tragic situation.  I hoped TLC would come up with such a show.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I thought Debbie looked ridiculous in that outfit.  Not a good look for a 70 y/o who looks her age and more.  Yeah, her hair was better but the botox didn't show.  She needs to get rid of that double chin too.

IMO, she looked really ridiculous (again)..... JMO

It's not just you.  She absolutely looked ridiculous in that outfit.  What surprised me was that several people commented (on Pillow Talk) that Debbie looked good.  Um, are you seeing the same thing I am?  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

It's not just you.  She absolutely looked ridiculous in that outfit.  What surprised me was that several people commented (on Pillow Talk) that Debbie looked good.  Um, are you seeing the same thing I am?  Woman LOL

@Citrine1   Hi there:  I have a feeling that the couples on Pillow Talk aren't supposed to say anything negative about the cast.  I never heard anyone ever say "boy she/he looked terrible" or anything to that effect.  Notice, that they always have compliments and never negativity?  (when it comes to their looks)  Otherwise, they can make fun of the Gino's, Mike's etc..... 

Esteemed Contributor

Good point @sophiamarie .  I agree that the Pillow Talk crowd doesn't say anything negative about the others.  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Everyone had their luggage at the end of the "tell all" last night - soooo where did Memphis go??  She doesn't live in NY - so what was up with that?

Also, I still don't "get" how she knew she was pregnant after only being with him for two weeks.  How is that possible???  Nobody brought that up.

I think Memphis left because she didn't want their relationship brought up at all.  I don't think they are together anyway.  She saw how things were going with the others and decided to get out of Dodge.  But, where did she go???

I read somewhere that Mike was the most "hated" person on the whole show.  Last night, everyone was trying to help him.

Ella looked horrible IMO and I don't get that relationship at all.  She never met Johnny but they are both in love???  She is such a child.

Kimboooolly and Usman???  I don't get that either.  After she finds out that he called Zara, she is still with him???  

Oh well, more to come, I guess.  We'll probably see a new Debbie tonight. I can't stand that woman OR her voice.  She and Gino would make a good team.....

@sophiamarie  I think many are still wondering if the baby is Hamza's. His sister said her and her mom were in their home country waiting to talk at the tell all until Memphis ran away. Maybe she couldn't face her mother in law. Also, apparently Memphis did a live chat online in which she had a meltdown. I didn't see it, but it doesn't take much to see something is wrong there.