Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

@sophiamarie   I agree about Gino.  Jasmine is way out of his league.

If you record the 90 day fiance shows, then I'm thinking the single life should have recorded for you automatically.  Mine did.  If it didn't, though, you can put it in your search bar on the tv and watch it on demand.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

If you record the 90 day fiance shows, then I'm thinking the single life should have recorded for you automatically.  Mine did.  If it didn't, though, you can put it in your search bar on the tv and watch it on demand.  

This is true.  I don't have a Pass that is specific to this iteration of the show, but they have always recorded under the umbrella, I guess.  Smiley Happy

I watched it this morning.   It was kind of interesting but lot of sex talk, so that will put off some here I'm sure.

Ed said he lost 50 lbs?  Or did I hear that wrong.  Uh, Ed, just look down.  He doesn't look any thinner to me.

Debbie - wow, ok.  She just says it all.  I wonder what she will do when they move out, as I imagine the rent is probably more than she would want to pay and will need to find a small place, probably an apartment.  Hopefully, she's been saving from her TLC income.

Interesting storyline with Jesse (from Amsterdam, but now lives in Russia) and, is it Veronica?   The young lady who was with Tim for a short time.  

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

This is true.  I don't have a Pass that is specific to this iteration of the show, but they have always recorded under the umbrella, I guess.  Smiley Happy

I watched it this morning.   It was kind of interesting but lot of sex talk, so that will put off some here I'm sure.

Ed said he lost 50 lbs?  Or did I hear that wrong.  Uh, Ed, just look down.  He doesn't look any thinner to me.

Debbie - wow, ok.  She just says it all.  I wonder what she will do when they move out, as I imagine the rent is probably more than she would want to pay and will need to find a small place, probably an apartment.  Hopefully, she's been saving from her TLC income.

Interesting storyline with Jesse (from Amsterdam, but now lives in Russia) and, is it Veronica?   The young lady who was with Tim for a short time.  

I cannot believe Ed is on the show.  All the bad stuff on line about him.

I thought the Pretty lady was dating Jesse?  Tim was way out of his league when he was on the show. (can't believe he is on pillow talk) when I see the previews for that show he looks stranger than before.  

Can't believe Stephanie is on either.  I have to admit I have not watched but I see commercials.  I guess I draw the line because Ed is on there lol.

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt   I was also surprised when Ed said he'd lost a significant amount of weight.  I don't say this to be cruel, but I thought he looked as if he'd gained weight.  I know I've seen him thinner.

Honored Contributor

I do like his new haircut though!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@chickenbutt   I was also surprised when Ed said he'd lost a significant amount of weight.  I don't say this to be cruel, but I thought he looked as if he'd gained weight.  I know I've seen him thinner.

Yeah, I thought maybe it was just me and my failing memory, but I thought he definitely looked like he had gained.   Maybe he confused the notion 'lost 50lbs' with 'gained 50lbs'.   Smiley Very Happy

I don't like to rag on somebody about their weight, but when you show up looking larger than I've seen in the years since we first met you on 90d and say you've lost 50#, gotta call ya on it!  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I do like his new haircut though!

Yeah, it really is much nicer looking.   I about vomited when she was cutting off the braids and he said 'it still smells like mayonnaise'.    GACK!   Well, to be fair, mayo grosses me out worse than almost anything.  To imagine somebody walking up to me smelling like that - I'm gagging!  

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt   Exactly!  

@cowboy sam   I'm one who likes long hair on men, but I agree that Ed's haircut looks great.  Much more flattering for him than the long hair.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 

also now maybe he won't use mayo in his hair🤔😁

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."