Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

BabyGirl Lisa and Kim are both unattractive and look much older than their age. They are delusional to think a young man would find them attractive.

Honored Contributor

I found this week's episode rather boring and feel they spent too much time focusing on several couples. I'm sure Mike and Ximena will be married, but on next week's preview she's already asking for breast augmentation. What will she want next?

Alina continually disrespected Caleb’s boundaries. She pressured him for intimacy and got her friend to coerce him into being physical with her, even though he said he needed some time. She also continually pressured him to define their relationship, even though he told her numerous times that he wants to get to know her in person and test their compatibility first. I wonder why they really ever met up? Fame?

I have a feeling Gino and Jasmine are still together because they are both crazy. I guess we'll see. I read that Memphis is bi-polar and had a baby with Hamza. I'm interested to see if it's true as well. The way Memphis changes her voice to speak to Hamza drives me crazy. She acts like she's speaking to a young child instead of a man.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Baby Girl Lisa is remarried yet has been feuding online with Kimberly for some time. Lisa can't resist telling Kim she got the yam and didn't have to beg Soulja Boy for sex. Eww! Kim said she knows she looks good and no one is going to bring her down. Several days ago he claimed they weren't in a relationship but were working on one. I wonder if they are actually together?

@colliemom4 I can't stand Kim or Baby Girl Lisa, but I would love to see them both on a Tell-All. 

I'm not watching the show...just reading here sometimes and seeing promos.  I'm disgusted with what I see these people doing.  I'd be interested to see the strategy for scouting for these rejects of society.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I do have to say that I do think Caleb was trying to do the right thing.  Alina was pushing him to make a decision that he didn't want to rush into and I knew that she wasn't going to fit into his lifestyle.  It seems mean to say, but at least he recognized his shortcomings.  He is an active guy and she would not be able to do the things that he likes to do.

Gino is a jerk, plain and simple.  I really do hope Jasmine walks away and never looks back.

As for poor dumb Mike--yep--Ximena is going to show her true colors.

And Preacherman--he's dumb too.  Does Mahogany really exist?  I'm guessing no.  He's so arrogant that I don't even feel sorry for him.

Trusted Contributor

I know some people don't like Caleb but I see more positives about him than I do about Alina.  She's been putting pressure on him since the first day they got to Turkey and I think many men wouldn't have treated her so nicely or probably would have left, but Caleb did neither.

Jasmine and Gino both have really deep-seated issues and need intensive therapy, that's all there is to it.  The upside of their relationship is that they're saving two other people.

The only one I feel sorry for on this show is Mike.  Of course he doesn't have great personal hygiene, he lives with two other adult men, his father and his grandfather.  I think ximena took that and ran with it because she didn't want to confront the fact that she doesn't love him, she's using him for herself, her boys and her entire family.  I don't know if that relationship will last, that's a lot of pressure for one man to deal with.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I agree  and in the promo

Hamaz is changing his mind about marrying Memphis...i agree  he should run as fast as he can away from her!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I do have to say that I do think Caleb was trying to do the right thing.  Alina was pushing him to make a decision that he didn't want to rush into and I knew that she wasn't going to fit into his lifestyle.  It seems mean to say, but at least he recognized his shortcomings.  He is an active guy and she would not be able to do the things that he likes to do.

Gino is a jerk, plain and simple.  I really do hope Jasmine walks away and never looks back.

And Preacherman--he's dumb too.  Does Mahogany really exist?  I'm guessing no.  He's so arrogant that I don't even feel sorry for him.

@DrKelli  I think she exists only because I continually see pictures of her online. However she is only 22. He's an idiot and deserves to be catfished. It also nauseated me when he kept saying he's never known true love. I wish TLC would stop featuring catfishing stories but it appears they don't have much to work with.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  I think she exists only because I continually see pictures of her online. However she is only 22. He's an idiot and deserves to be catfished. It also nauseated me when he kept saying he's never known true love. I wish TLC would stop featuring catfishing stories but it appears they don't have much to work with.

@colliemom4   I don't watch this show, except for bits and pieces, but did see Caleb talking to Alina in bed.  He was being very tactful.  The fact that they were in bed, are we to assume they did the "act"?  I never saw this relationship working.  Watching this scene, I thought "actors."

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Just because there are pictures doesn't mean she actually exists.  Exhibit 1--Williams.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Just because there are pictures doesn't mean she actually exists.  Exhibit 1--Williams.

@DrKelli  Yes, this is true. However I never saw any real pics or info online of the others like Lana. Wasn't that her name? I've seen quite a few pics of Mahogany on different sites. We'll see if she's real. I doubt they will ever meet.

Whatever does happen I don't like him and hope he's not on any more shows after this. I hate how TLC recycles people.