Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

@scatcat wrote:

Kimberly saying "I don't understand why he doesn't want to sleep with me". 

Really? Are you going to make him say it? Because he basically has 

I would be mortified to go on tv and say such a thing.  He doesn't want to sleep with you because he's not attracted to you.  For the love of all that's good, pure and holy, wake up and smell the roses woman!

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

Kimberly saying "I don't understand why he doesn't want to sleep with me". 

Really? Are you going to make him say it? Because he basically has 

I would be mortified to go on tv and say such a thing.  He doesn't want to sleep with you because he's not attracted to you.  For the love of all that's good, pure and holy, wake up and smell the roses woman!

Can't say that I blame him. I don't see anything attractive about her at all (looks or personality).

Honored Contributor

Kim was quite the sight in her ugly pink nightgown, and I don't understand why Soulja feels the need to continue staying in her room or why he took off her robe.This scenario seems entirely unrealistic.

Gino and Ximena's storyline is so boring. They're really running out of material for this show.

Why was Gino sending nude pics of Jasmine to another woman? He's definitely a sick man. I can't stand to look at his face either. It reminds me of a mouse or rat.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  If Kimbaaaaaly thought she looked fetching in that Walmart get up, she needs a better mirror. At least put on a sexy bra. She's pathetic in every way. Ugh !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pattypeep wrote:

@colliemom4  If Kimbaaaaaly thought she looked fetching in that Walmart get up, she needs a better mirror. At least put on a sexy bra. She's pathetic in every way. Ugh !

I totally believe that Usman and his friends think of her as a Super Fan, she wears his tee shirts, tried to take over his video etc.   She never tried to be friendly to his team she was rude to them from the beginning.  What was that all about bringing up her son??? that was so strange.  Usman has never led her own.  He has been very clear with his boundaries.  He learned that with baby Lisa lol, she tried to take over his life.  It is so strange to see older people act like this.  Kimbaaaaaly is acting like an 18 yr old no offense to 18yr olds) I hope this is scripted and she is just doing this for money.  I remember her saying she loves his music, what music? how many albums does he have lol.  

The ex preacher who got stood up at the airport yikes!!! the girl told him not to come and he thought she would be there.  He is a piece of work.  Kudos to his ex wife for raising nice respectful kids.  His son is so mature and respectful taking his dad to the airport. This guy is so out of touch always throwing God into his stupid decisions.  His congregation must be thanking God he is no longer their minister.  How embarrassing for him.

Gino has always looked like a creep.  Why would he be sending pictures to his ex and what was her motive for sending to new girlfriend.  I am hoping it was to warn her.

The girl who was fired her and her friends are annoying especially the guy who travelled with her.  Can't believe how invasive they are with Kaleb always trying to tell him what to do.  I am surprised he didn't go back home.  

The guy who is sloppy, what an insult to say he is messy because of ADHD who is he kidding.  I am sure he will get backlash for that.  I will be shocked if she marries him, her family are not happy with him.  I know he has paid for everything they have and I am sure they appreciate him but maybe not for a son in law.  I liked the way dad asked him simple questions.  He didn't even know her favorite color

Respected Contributor

I wonder how they are going to eliminate Alina and Caleb from the rest of the season, or if they are just going to run the episodes and they won't appear in the Tell All.

Kimberly is crazy.  Just as crazy as Lisa was.  I don't know what Usman's game is, but he doesn't appear to want to come to the US.  He's a terrible performer.  His 'videos' are all autotuned, so apparently he can't sing either.

The preacher is an idiot.  First of all--who would ever name their kid Mahogany?  That sounds as bad as Williams.  She told him not to come and he went ahead and did it anyway.  I don't feel bad for him at all.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I wonder how they are going to eliminate Alina and Caleb from the rest of the season, or if they are just going to run the episodes and they won't appear in the Tell All.

Kimberly is crazy.  Just as crazy as Lisa was.  I don't know what Usman's game is, but he doesn't appear to want to come to the US.  He's a terrible performer.  His 'videos' are all autotuned, so apparently he can't sing either.

The preacher is an idiot.  First of all--who would ever name their kid Mahogany?  That sounds as bad as Williams.  She told him not to come and he went ahead and did it anyway.  I don't feel bad for him at all.

@DrKelli  I read Alina and Caleb will be phased out over the next several weeks and aren't supposed to appear at the Tell All.

Regular Contributor

As with each season I try to find at least one couple I would root for. This season all the people are YUCKY!!! I can't find one redeeming quality in any of them. I'm sorry to sound so judgmental but they are all despicable.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 I figured as much.  It's going to be difficult to edit them out because then we will have to watch more of the other idiots.  I thought they would just let the story play out and then make an announcement at the Tell All that Alina and Caleb would not be joining them.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate to admit this, because I am not an Usman fan by any stretch, but I actually felt bad for him.  Kim was so over the top pushy with him about having sex it hurt to watch.  Then the nonsense of bringing her son into the conversation - not sure where that came from.  Her son should be upset with HER for being such an embarrasing idiot, not Usman.

Not a fan of the Alina / Caleb storyline either, so won't be sorry to see them edited out.  I find Caleb very skeevy, swarmy, and full of himself.  She is another one that pushes constantly to get a commitment and (initially) sex.

I feel bad for Mike.  Ximena is only in this for what she can get financially.  She has big issues with his flatulence, and some personal habits, but was ok having 2 different deadbeats as fathers to her kids, one of which was a Hit-Man.  The conversation with her family and her mother and father telling her to think of a better life for her kids if he proposes was very telling.  They like the gravy train too.

Jasmine and what's his name - both of them are certifiable.  They deserve each other.  She is crazy loco and he is turning out to be a real creep.

Must not forget 50-something Ben going after the girl of his dreams Mahogany, because God told him to do it.  I have no words, and can only shake my head at that one.  Tim and Veronica summed that up nicely on Pillow Talk.

This has got to be the worst bunch that have been on yet.  Of course I will keep on watching, as this is one of my 'guilty pleasures'.  It reinforces to me weekly how great things are for me.