Frequent Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 I don't believe Memphis was sick either.  The fact that Hamza stayed threw shade on that one.

Mike is such a fool.  When his friends asked Ximena if she would like it if someone treated her sons the way she treated Mike, she was very emphatic with her answer of NO.  

And when Ben said the males on this season were weak--I almost died of laughter.  Is he including himself in that statement?  I still think Jasmine was right on when she said he had pervert vibes.  I was glad when his 'friend' called him out.  She's spot on.

Now onto 90 Days, starting next week.

Thank you for bringing up the Ben 'pervert vibes'.  I felt that all season.  He's a big narcissist for sure but seriously, how could he believe a 23 year old was falling madly in love with him.  He was the weakest (or most ignorant) of the season I think.  Mike, well obviously he has no clue about anything and wants to pay for love.  And Kimberly?  OMG!  Shame on TLC for perpetrating the Usman ******.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched for a few minutes and that's not the look for Debbie. Her date seemed creepy too. Anyone notice how old Angela looks since she lost weight? Yikes! I caught her on a minute of Pillow Talk and It scared me lol. TLC needs to kick her to the curb. It makes me mad that they've kept so many they should have let go.

I was stunned when I realized that was Angela!  Aged a lot and, what is that with her chin?  I thought she had a facelift in Beverly Hills on the last show she was on.  I wonder whose paying for the teeth implants.  I doubt she is.  Same with the weight loss surgery...

Regular Contributor

I'm disappointed in Angela. She looks wonderful since the weight loss and the work she's had done. But now she needs to work on her image. If only she would start dressing a little classier and behave a little more refined she could really be attractive.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any possibility that Memphis is pregnant again?  Seems she got PG pretty fast this last time.

Also, since I'm new to all these "90 day" programs (how ever many there are.. whew) ... how do we find out what happened to this season's "Before the 90 days" couples, after this past season?  Is there a webpage, for instance?

It's nice to have this particular thread to be able to connect about this show.

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

Hello??

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Esteemed Contributor

I Google their names and a lot of information and spoilers come up!

Respected Contributor

I was going to respond that @colliegirls usually has a lot of spoiler and update information!