Esteemed Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Citrine1 

also now maybe he won't use mayo in his hair🤔😁

Ugh @cowboy sam , I know.  I was so disgusted when he said his braids smelled like mayo.  I had to laugh at @chickenbutt 's post about the mayonnaise.  I remember from other posts that she detests mayo, so I knew Ed's habit would be disgusting to her.  And, while I do eat mayonnaise, I'm not crazy about the smell of it.  Thinking about it in Ed's hair is really sickening to me.  LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 @DrKelli @chickenbutt 

I thought his 42 year old date looked a lot like his former girlfriend  and, wonder if she got up and left him   after he talked about her and had fake tears in his eyes??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

Ximena keeps saying how Mike is repulsive, dirty, slobbish and a pig. Honestly she does not come across as neat or clean and looks quite disgusting herself. He should pack his bags and go. No more paying for her apartment, bills, food or clothes. She definitely has somebody else she's courting but wants to keep the gravy train coming.

Mahogany looks a lot older than her age of 22-24. Couldn't they find anybody else more believable?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mahogany leaving Ben at the hotel was awesome. After seeing previews for next week's episode I can't believe she's reconsidering a relationship with him. He's such a creeper.

I find Mike very strange and don't like his behavior, though I certainly don't care for Ximena. I read that she's engaged to a man from Canada that's cheating on her with another woman he's also engaged to.

It certainly doesn't take much for Usman to impress Kimberly. Singing for a few minutes is not a concert. This has all got to be an act.

I thought Memphis and Hazma's wedding party looked fun though that going on for days would be a bit much for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, here's one time we disagree @colliemom4 .  I thought it was really sh****y of Mahogany to leave Ben stranded like that.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like him.  But I don't like her either.  And their whole story line is ridiculous.  They keep talking about her parents and not focusing on whether or not they even like each other.  And for them to come together next week is really stupid.  Just go home Ben and forget about her.

Poor Mike.  He's a tiny, odd little man, but Ximena is just nasty in every sense of the word.  

Usman really knows how to play Kimberly.  Stupid and desperate are just two words that come to mind when describing her.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Well, here's one time we disagree @colliemom4 .  I thought it was really sh****y of Mahogany to leave Ben stranded like that.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like him.  But I don't like her either.  And their whole story line is ridiculous.  They keep talking about her parents and not focusing on whether or not they even like each other.  And for them to come together next week is really stupid.  Just go home Ben and forget about her.

Poor Mike.  He's a tiny, odd little man, but Ximena is just nasty in every sense of the word.  

Usman really knows how to play Kimberly.  Stupid and desperate are just two words that come to mind when describing her.  

@Citrine1  I thought it was funny because I think the entire relationship is fake. Now if it was real it wouldn't be so funny to me. Did you or anyone else think Ben looked drunk or like he was on something in last night's episode? And that outfit he was wearing made him look like an old hippie which is actually an insult to hippies lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jasmine and Gino......I don't think that will last.

Memphis and Hamza.........he is not ready to take on the responsibility of her and her kids.  I don't think he realizes what he's in for.  She's an NP??

Mike and Ximena.....what a joke.  Now she doesn't know if she did the right thing?  Mike has to be one of the most gullible persons around.  Why does he keep hanging on.  I also think he's creepy.  These people are so desperate. 

Usman and Kimberly.....another joke.  She is an embarrasment to all older women.  The day I would have to beg a man for s.... is the day I hope someone would just shoot me.  He is really playing her.

Ben and Mahogany.......what can I say.  They are both stupid.  He spends  $250 for a ride to her hometown?  Can't he see that she left him alone at the hotel??  If he had any sense he would have spent that money to go directly to the airport.

Did I miss anyone?

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Jasmine and Gino......I don't think that will last.

Memphis and Hamza.........he is not ready to take on the responsibility of her and her kids.  I don't think he realizes what he's in for.  She's an NP??

Mike and Ximena.....what a joke.  Now she doesn't know if she did the right thing?  Mike has to be one of the most gullible persons around.  Why does he keep hanging on.  I also think he's creepy.  These people are so desperate. 

Usman and Kimberly.....another joke.  She is an embarrasment to all older women.  The day I would have to beg a man for s.... is the day I hope someone would just shoot me.  He is really playing her.

Ben and Mahogany.......what can I say.  They are both stupid.  He spends  $250 for a ride to her hometown?  Can't he see that she left him alone at the hotel??  If he had any sense he would have spent that money to go directly to the airport.

Did I miss anyone?

@Patriot3  Yes, Memphis is an NP. I think she and Hazma have probably already split.

I don't believe Gino and Jasmine will last either. She can do SO much better. IMO he's a flat out weirdo that has some sort of sexual fetish. She's got a lot of problems and perhaps that's why she settled for this nut.

I was wondering about Ben not going to an airport too. Perhaps that town doesn't have one, or TLC had to throw in him being driven back for a more dramatic effect.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Oh, I know what you mean.  And I had to laugh out loud at your "insult to hippies" comment!

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 and @colliemom4   You know, I can't help but wonder what the deal is with Gino and Jasmine.  Is it just me or does she really and truly seem to be in love with him?  Either that or she's a good actress.  And, yes, she can do so much better.  I guess, eventually, we'll find out what is really going on with those two.  He's just weird.  Why would she want to be with him?