Frequent Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

I am so disgusted my Ximena and her family. Mike is a total idiot. These people are milking him for what he's worth and being loud and clear about it! I'm surprised they said those things in front of the cameras! How can he even think of marrying her when she lied to him about being sterile and kept leading him on??? He has no obligation to her or to her children. He should LEAVE.

I am glad Alina is going. As strange as Caleb is I do feel for him. He's getting trapped and pushed into a relationship he doesn't want and being afraid to be labeled as insensitive to let her go. She's playing her disability and she knows it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Baby Girl Lisa is remarried yet has been feuding online with Kimberly for some time. Lisa can't resist telling Kim she got the yam and didn't have to beg Soulja Boy for sex. Eww! Kim said she knows she looks good and no one is going to bring her down. Several days ago he claimed they weren't in a relationship but were working on one. I wonder if they are actually together?

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Baby Girl Lisa is remarried yet has been feuding online with Kimberly for some time. Lisa can't resist telling Kim she got the yam and didn't have to beg Soulja Boy for sex. Eww! Kim said she knows she looks good and no one is going to bring her down. Several days ago he claimed they weren't in a relationship but were working on one. I wonder if they are actually together?

@colliemom4 I can't stand Kim or Baby Girl Lisa, but I would love to see them both on a Tell-All. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

I can't believe these two women in their fifties are behaving like this. So desperate and childish. 

Honored Contributor

Not a good pic but this is Memphis now. She doesn't even look like the same person. She said her hair started falling out so she cut it short. It also looks like she bleached it.

image.png

Respected Contributor

Yeah--bleaching will help that hair loss. Not

Regular Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Not a good pic but this is Memphis now. She doesn't even look like the same person. She said her hair started falling out so she cut it short. It also looks like she bleached it.

image.png

Maybe it's just me, but this picture looks more like the mythical Mahogany to me rather than Memphis.  Not doubting that it is accurate - just commenting that she looks a lot like Mahogany after losing weight.

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc  Does this look more like her?

image.png

Respected Contributor

Another thing that has nothing to do with this season, but I see Geoffrey got 18 years without possibility of parole for assaulting his fiancee.

Regular Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@bayflwc  Does this look more like her?

image.png

Sure does in this pic.  Thank you @colliemom4