Respected Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

Ben:  David/Lana 2.0. His poor ex-wife and children!! His CHILDREN!! . He TOTALLY discounts his 20-odd years with her as an "artificial construct".   I've had some background with fundamentalist faiths. YES there is tons of Lake Of Fire, Satan Seeking Who He May Devour. It's scary to reject and walk away and risk eternal damnation  and YES something you want to extricate yourself off of because it torments you. You cannot love a typical life. it makes life in "The World" (evil, despicable) unbearable. Its just sad but NO surprise that he has to veer off to a  complete 180 believing in a plastic blow-up doll as his personal Jesus.

Mike and Ximena.  Maybe her so-called ex was a Hitman in the Windmills of her Mind. Shes not dumb. She's phishing and has a live one on her line. She will SAY ANYTHING rather than he slips away and funny how that Mike he could have met 3 dozen or more!  Ximenas at his local Buffalo taverns, teeen moms, kids by multiple men, tatts and Goombas in the History.

JasMEAN Puleeze. Auditioning for a Telenovella, the Oral B a Part 2 gift. Part 1 - the Veneers.  He's acting to save his life (aka greens, Benjamins,$$$) on this show.

Alina and Caleb. He's Struggling, BIG TIME.  She cannot be serious he's her Knight in any sort of Armor. Alina : Internet Star. Caleb: Go Home.

Kimbally. Ugh. Cannot. Watch. FF. Rinse. Repeat. Lisa.

Memphis:  Hamza the toyboy, sad because youth discovered , Momza sensing  $$$$  Momza : no big deal, 2 years, why so upset, only 2 years. Go To Big Infidel country, send back GREENS. Memphis don't want no raise 3 kids.  Crystal Ball say...Hamza stay home.

Esteemed Contributor

An article just came up on Facebook, Hollywood Gossip site, about Gino Palazzalo ( 90 day fiance) being a pervert.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

An article just came up on Facebook, Hollywood Gossip site, about Gino Palazzalo ( 90 day fiance) being a pervert.

I read that he has been stalking and harrassing his ex for years. He also does revenge p orn on people.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

I read that he has been stalking and harrassing his ex for years. He also does revenge p orn on people.

Ewwww.  And just when I was starting to feel sorry for him.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Ewwww.  And just when I was starting to feel sorry for him.  

@Citrine1Remember Syngin? He had long red hair and was married to Tania? They split up because she said he abused her. This was probably within the last six months or so. Anyway, he started dating a woman in Arizona and she confirmed he's crazy and abusive, and does nothing but drink and smoke pot 24/7. She claimed he sexually abused her as well but she was finally able to get away from him.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:
90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days star Alina Kozhevnikova is the latest cast member of the franchise to cause controversy after fans unearthed multiple racist posts that had been shared online by the star over the years. Kozhevnikova, whose current storyline with Caleb Greenwood is airing on TLC, allegedly posted multiple disparaging remarks about both the Asian and Black communities over the years.

I can't help wondering if he knows about this stuff, because he seems like a pretty decent guy to me.  

@chickenbutt  That was my first thought but they've been following each other on social media for 13 years.  You'd think he would have come across this at least once.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Yes, I do remember Syngin.  I was never a fan of his (or Tania, for that matter), but I wouldn't have figured him to be an abusive guy.  I guess you just never know!  

I'm glad Tania got out of that relationship.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are rumors online that Memphis got pregnant by Hazma and had the baby several months ago. I don't know if he's here in the states or if this has even happened. I will be interested to learn what's going on.

Mike and Ximena's situation is silly! She's offended by flatulence and not murder? This seems like a storyline TLC came up with and they're really reaching.

Kim and Alina being so thirsty for sex with Soulja and Caleb really turns me off. They are so gross.

On the preview for next week I wonder if Gino's ex is sending Jasmine p orn he made  and sent to her recently? He's not as innocent as he's acting and really wants to trigger Jasmine. I had to laugh at that stripper. I've seen male strippers come to parties on several occasions and they never did all that.

I kind of wish the people being catfished weren't on the show unless they somehow meet up.

Trusted Contributor

They have really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this group!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

TLC  probably has no choice but to scrape the barrel bottom.  

After all, where on earth  would they find any sane, normal, self-respecting people to participate in a  humiliating circus like that?