Respected Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

@bayflwc wrote:

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Alina has physical issues beyond being a little person. I find it hard to believe that Caleb wants a relationship with her if not for being on TV.

I'd be afraid Caleb could accidentally hurt her because of his size.

Caleb grosses me out.  His greasy hair, and he just is sleezy. I don't find anything even remotely attractive or sexy about him.  Ew!

I've read they are both on this for exposure.  She wants help promoting her band.  I forget what it said about him.  But this is just an odd pairing.

@RainyDayGal  , this is exactly what I think about Caleb...LOL! 

No "sexy time" for them!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4, this is off topic but do you and others remember that Ethiopian guy named biniyam or something like that?  Had a son with the American woman?  Well, I was browsing Instagram and his stuff popped up.  I was really impressed with how he interacts with his son.  He's a very funny guy and his son is very athletic, like him.  This teaches me not to just write anybody off.  I think the little boy is three now.  When I was watching the show, he was just born.  Check him out on Instagram if you have a chance.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, this is off topic but do you and others remember that Ethiopian guy named biniyam or something like that?  Had a son with the American woman?  Well, I was browsing Instagram and his stuff popped up.  I was really impressed with how he interacts with his son.  He's a very funny guy and his son is very athletic, like him.  This teaches me not to just write anybody off.  I think the little boy is three now.  When I was watching the show, he was just born.  Just him out on Instagram if you have a chance.

@Mmsfoxxie  I do remember him and am glad to hear he has such a good relationship with his son. I read that they got married here but are living in Ethiopia. I can't recall where I read it online but it was about a week ago. I will be interested to see if they stay over there because she can't seem to get along with his sisters. The little boy has big eyes and is so cute. I will check him out. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I watched several times pillow talk.  It became boring after a few episodes.

Caleb and Alina are really mis-matched.

On of my pet peeves is when people kiss they make a loud smacking sound.  It drives me crazy that those two do that every time they kiss.

I think Caleb is trying to be kind to her and not lead her on.  I can't imagine his surprise at how disabled she was when he saw her.

He seems like someone who's really into exercising and doing physical things.  It's not brain surgery to realize this couple will never last.  I think Caleb is trying to not have fans of the show hate him.

Alina obviously can't have children.  There are many obstacles they'd have to over come.

As far as Memphis and Hemza this is another obstacle that must be over come.

I just keep thinking, "What do these people think of Americans?"

Honored Contributor

Gino really need to cut ties with Jasmine. I think she suffers from some sort of mental health disorder. I don't buy that she behaves the way she does due to hurts from past relationships. Run Gino run. The same goes for Mike. Who knows what other secrets Xemina may be hiding.

I'd be shocked if Caleb and Alina's relationship ends up being long term. Alina's friend being there and her discussing her sex life with him, the entire thing is just too creepy for me.

Memphis has a lot of baggage and Hazma is a young inexperienced guy just starting out in life. I can't see him coming in and being a father to her two kids.

IMO the former pastor is going to be one of those we never see the other person type relationships. Just a guess. Regardless, I thought the entire storyline was pretty funny. I loved his family and friend's reactions to news of this new relationship though I did feel bad for his kids because he's obviously hurt them in the past.

I'm not interested in Soulja and Kim at all. We don't need to see any more of his so called international super star videos. It looks like he's just using autotune and not really singing. Not very impressive. Go away!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Gino really need to cut ties with Jasmine. I think she suffers from some sort of mental health disorder. I don't buy that she behaves the way she does due to hurts from past relationships. Run Gino run. The same goes for Mike. Who knows what other secrets Xemina may be hiding.

I'd be shocked if Caleb and Alina's relationship ends up being long term. Alina's friend being there and her discussing her sex life with him, the entire thing is just too creepy for me.

Memphis has a lot of baggage and Hazma is a young inexperienced guy just starting out in life. I can't see him coming in and being a father to her two kids.

IMO the former pastor is going to be one of those we never see the other person type relationships. Just a guess. Regardless, I thought the entire storyline was pretty funny. I loved his family and friend's reactions to news of this new relationship though I did feel bad for his kids because he's obviously hurt them in the past.

I'm not interested in Soulja and Kim at all. We don't need to see any more of his so called international super star videos. It looks like he's just using autotune and not really singing. Not very impressive. Go away!

@colliemom4 , your post nailed it for me.  Gino really needs to "grow a pair" and leave.  Her telling him "sit down", "good boy", etc. is beyond ridiculous.  I'm waiting for her to put a collar around his neck and attach it to a leash LOL.

The remainder of your post is spot on IMO.

Honored Contributor

Kim and Usman what can you say, she is acting awful.  It is amazing how she comes there and starts bossing people around I guess she is an example of being a "Karen" a woman who thinks she is entitled.  Her attitude stinks and she is not acting like a love interest she is acting like a crazy fan.  How many Usman shirts does she own.  He is smart not to sleep with her however I guess he is hung up on Zara the girl he wrote the song about.  Kime is making herself look ridiculous

Alina and her friends are so odd.  I would like to know what happened to the guy she was living with.  I do Believe Kaleb is trying to be nice and respectful.  I am wondering if he ever saw a full length picture of her.  I am thinking he was under the impression she a little person but not the disability she has.  I am not sure he even knew she used a wheel chair

Gino is so odd and Jasmine has serious issues.   I am really hoping she is acting. Both of them have this creepy laugh I guess he has spent money on her for cosmetic surgeries.  Would like to see what she looked like before

Memphis and Hamza, if their storyline is real it is sad that Memphis really thought this guy would be a good father figure to her kids when she had not met him.  Not only is he young he is very child like.  His mom does everything for him I don't think he works and obviously she did no research on his culture.  Her main focus was to sleep with him and she still wants to marry him YIKES

The new guy what a joke I only saw the clip where he was telling his kids and obviously he is one of those guys if he is in a relationship he ignores his kids.  They were so unhappy thinking this would happen again.  I like that his wife told him that God has nothing to do with this new relationship.  He is creepy

Frequent Contributor

I cannot believe how stupid Mike is.

Ximena knew he wanted to have children some day and she knowingly led him on. She has used him for everything he bought her and now using him to come to the US so her kids have  better future. She doesn't care for him and he's got to be a complete idiot to want to be with him. She is a liar and a manipulator not to mention that she is plain dangerous. She has been involved with criminals and now she's using that to get Mike to feel sorry for her and "save" her and her kids! He is so naive. He does seem like a good guy and I'm sure there are plenty of women who'd date him in the US, so I don't know why these guys go overseas to find love. There are options here at home.

I do not buy the fact that Ximena was "in so much pain" during labor that she decided to have her tubes cut and burned right there and then after the delivery. She wanted to do that well prior. Knowing the kind of people she's been involved in (and her tattoos are tasteless and those of a gang member) she probably did it so that she'd not get pregnant by one of those gangsters again. She's been simply used by them for sex and she wanted no more accidental kids. She did say that after she gave birth she had had many relationships and there's no telling how many kids she'd have had had she not done the sterilization. Has she heard of birth control? This just attests to the fact that all her sexual encounters must have been with men who had a say whereas she didn't. Sterilization was for protection. I also doubt her story of "just wanting to get pregnant" and going to jail to hook up with some random guy she met online or by correspondence. It is also highly unlikely that the guy who's sent her threats just disappeared into thin air. It probably is the same guy who's now in jail and who's the father of her youngest. There's no telling what's going on. She wants to escape the gangs, that's for sure, and she's using Mike for it. He needs to RUN. He is putting his life in danger with her. 

Honored Contributor

Another thing is Gino paid for so much plastic surgery for Jasmine. She acts as if she's Miss Fitness when I've seen pics of her prior to surgery and it took off at least 25 pounds from what I can tell. She had long very curly bleached blonde hair and her facial features were much different. So now she's a fit vegan. Yeah right.

Also, I don't understand if Mike plans on bringing Xemina and her two sons to live with those older men he lives with? That sounds like a plan. NOT!

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder if Mike and Xemina got married?

image.png

Looks more like a quincernera event celebrated in hispanic cultures.