Honored Contributor

Any one seen the new Idris Elba movie, 'Beast' ? Him and his 2 daughters are on safari and a lion gets it in for them and stalks them.

Sounds good.

Respected Contributor

I refuse to go to any movies that exploit the concept that wild animals are monstrous predators that must be killed.  The Liam Neeson movie "The Grey" is another example of this nonsense. I saw Jaws back in 1975, and that was enough for me.

Yes, wild animals can be dangerous, but people who go out in Nature need to be aware and prepared.  Also, the movies exaggerate the truth of animal attacks.

Man does much more destruction against wild animals than they ever do to us.

Honored Contributor

It's streaming on Peacock now.  I haven't watched it yet, it's really not my type of movie but I'll might watch it.

Frequent Contributor

I saw it this weekend.  It was a good "popcorn movie."   Idris Elba was the highlight, for me at least.  ; ) 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE   DD and I rented it, (Direct TV on Demand).  It wasn't a bad way to spend 2 hours and I knew it was never going to be an Oscar condender going in.

All of the lions are CGI.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it yesterday when I had nothing better to do for a few hours.  Wouldn't recommend it to anyone -- it was just ok.