Honored Contributor

Re: BBC's Emily Maitlis's interview with Prince Andrew

He rather made a fool of himself in that interview. I guess he thinks that he can lie and get away with it. Had to laugh when he kept saying, "I don't remember"--yeah right. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

He is appalling. His answers were a total mess. I don't believe for one second he has any honor at all.

Didn't he stay  with Epstein at his NY house even after Epstein had been convicted in Florida ?

Honored Contributor

This was a good time to do the interview.

They RF will "go dark" for the holidays.  Someone will announce a wedding or pregnancy and everyone will move on.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Andrew denying he was a partier? Does he think nobody remembers when he was referred to as Randy Andy?

Does anyone remember when he was dating that adult film star?
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Pinocchio, your nose is growing.

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 yes, he said he stayed with him after his conviction because he was "honorable " and basically went to break up with him. It's all so ridiculous. He is a liar. I never had an issue with him or anyone in his family, but his rich man, out of touch entitlement to lie in public makes me sick.
Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:
@skatting44yes, he said he stayed with him after his conviction because he was "honorable " and basically went to break up with him. It's all so ridiculous. He is a liar. I never had an issue with him or anyone in his family, but his rich man, out of touch entitlement to lie in public makes me sick.

In the interview, Andrew also said he stayed those 4 days with JE because it was convenient.  Sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

He rather made a fool of himself in that interview. I guess he thinks that he can lie and get away with it. Had to laugh when he kept saying, "I don't remember"--yeah right. 

Today I read some articles indicating that insiders say Andrew thought it was a "great success."  

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:
Situations like this make me understand why some Brits want to lose the royal family. Andrew was so out of touch, so bizarrely entitled that he looked like he couldnt believe he should have to answer questions truthfully. A full-on liar. I've been trained to spot them quite well over the past few years. He needs to go to one of his properties and stay there. After he tells authorities the whereabouts of Ghislaine.

In the interview, Andrew essentially kept saying that the reason he was around JE was because of G. Maxwell.  Since so many are referring to her as JE's enabler, I'm sort of surprised Andrew kept linking himself to her.