Esteemed Contributor

BBC's Emily Maitlis's interview with Prince Andrew

I just streamed the BBC interview with Prince Andrew on YouTube.  I think Emily Maitlis did a good job interviewing him.  I've never seen her before, so I'm not sure about her previous work, but I was impressed and will look for her in the future.  I do wish she had more time to ask other questions, though.

Respected Contributor

Re: BBC's Emily Maitlis's interview with Prince Andrew

He is appalling. His answers were a total mess. I don't believe for one second he has any honor at all.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

He is appalling. His answers were a total mess. I don't believe for one second he has any honor at all.

Yet, he kept maintaining he's been an honorable guy.  I'm surprised the palace didn't stop this interview.  Maybe they thought it would turn out better? 

Since some of his answers kept referencing G. Maxwell, I hoped Maitlis would press him with more questions about her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed Fergie is staunchly defending him on twitter. Is it possible she hasn't seen the pics of Andrew from those times with Epstein? 

Hmmm......*rolls eyes*

Honored Contributor

Fergs probably will get an honorarium for it. She's always desperate for cash. 

Interview was nothing more than demure and deflect and no one is being held accountable. 

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@bathina wrote:

Yet, he kept maintaining he's been an honorable guy.  I'm surprised the palace didn't stop this interview.  Maybe they thought it would turn out better? 

Since some of his answers kept referencing G. Maxwell, I hoped Maitlis would press him with more questions about her.

Right like the first question being "where is Ghislaine Maxwell". I guess we all have our idea of honorable, but he is far from it. As if Randy Andy needed anyone to Photoshop pictures of him with women. Blech.

Respected Contributor

I have yet to watch.  Sounds like Clean Up on Isle England.

Esteemed Contributor

Is this the interview where people are saying his body language, specifically his eyes blinking so much indicate he isn't being truthful?

Respected Contributor

I just feel for the Queen.  What an embarrassment he is!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh who cares! Those Royals are all a bunch of free loaders. Does anybody really think he's going to be taken to task for anything he was involved in.