Respected Contributor

BB's Jeff & Jordan to be on "Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars"

I was a little surprised to read this, but I might tune in just to see Jeff and Jordan.

http://www.wetv.com/we-tell-all/blogs/we-tv-reveals-the-season-3-cast-of-marriage-boot-camp-reality-...

Today, WE tv revealed the season three cast of the hit series Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars, set to premiere in May 2015. This season’s couples include Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett (Kendra on Top), Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino & Lauren Pesce (Jersey Shore, The Sorrentinos), Aubrey O’Day & Travis Garland (Making the Band, Celebrity Apprentice), Tami Roman & Reggie Youngblood (Basketball Wives), and Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd (Big Brother).

Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd
America watched Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd fall in love on TV and viewers couldn’t help but fall in love with them as well. They are the perfect couple… on the outside, but what’s really going on behind closed doors? Since the beginning, communication has always been an issue. They’ve also struggled through a long distance relationship until she picked up her life and moved across the country for him TWICE. Not only was Jordan taken outside of her comfort zone, but gave up her small town values for the big city lights. Are they living in bliss or in ignorance?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Re: BB's Jeff & Jordan to be on ""Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars""

Maybe Jeff and Jordan want to work out everything before they get married, I'm sure they have their problems like all of us and it may be smart to go through this marriage bootcamp before the big day. Jeff seems to be a little slow when it comes to committment. He needs to find out why....maybe this will help him.
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2015 sassy68 said: Maybe Jeff and Jordan want to work out everything before they get married, I'm sure they have their problems like all of us and it may be smart to go through this marriage bootcamp before the big day. Jeff seems to be a little slow when it comes to committment. He needs to find out why....maybe this will help him.

Oh, I understand. I just didn't think they'd be on this particular show, but I'm sure they'll add a little class to the series. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I watched the one that just ended. I don't think I'll watch this because I don't like or know some of these people.

It doesn't interest me. My new obsession is Southern Charm and Marriage the First Year (think those are the names on Bravo).

Honored Contributor

Probably to keep themselves in the spotlight and earn some money plus I'm sure they have some issues as do all couples!!