Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

Hannah seems to be incredibly immature.  She is 24 years old and has a high school education and no college.  I am not saying that college is for everyone, but it certainly is a huge part of learning and growing.

I am not sure what she has been doing the last 6 years but she appears to be very naieve.

I would think if she did marry at this point, it would be over in a New York minute.

@Mersha   It seems like a lot of the people that go on this show aren't actually ready to commit to a serious relationship and certainly not marriage. You see how they go on Bachelor in Paradise and all of a sudden they're not looking for anything long-term. Of course, I'm sure they just see it as a summer fling and not a way to actually find the love of their life.

I would like to see a season wherein the participants are in their 30's or 40's.

That could be fun.

Agreed. They seem to be getting younger and younger. I don't think someone who is 19 is ready for marriage and yet, they go on the show looking for love (or their 15 minutes of fame).

Valued Contributor

All of those men not getting a rose are winners!  Hannah is a joke and I don’t know why she was selected.  

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

All of those men not getting a rose are winners!  Hannah is a joke and I don’t know why she was selected.  

@Gabidog, I agree with your post.  I took a sneak peek at who she selected and then read it was changed to a different one.  The way I look at it is the one she originally chose was the real winner. 

I won't post any spoilers, but IMO, the one she chose and how long it lasts will be interesting.

She is very immature and I'm so tired of hearing the words "like" and the word "and".  It's constant in all of her sentences.

As for Luke P., I'd say the show is all about him and it's not getting old; it's old.  The Men Tell All night should be quite entertaining.

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

Hannah seems to be incredibly immature.  She is 24 years old and has a high school education and no college.  I am not saying that college is for everyone, but it certainly is a huge part of learning and growing.

I am not sure what she has been doing the last 6 years but she appears to be very naieve.

I would think if she did marry at this point, it would be over in a New York minute.

Hannah B bio....she recently graduated  from the University of Alabama with a degree in communications. She's working as an interior designer & also won the title of Miss Alabama USA 2018.

@kitcat51 

Thanks for the info...I stand corrected.

I guess it is worse if she does have the college education and acts as she does.

High school only or college grad, it doesn't matter...her behavior shows she's simply isn't ready for a serious relationship & if she does get engaged it will end quickly. I thought from the beginning Hannah was a poor choice, there were several other woman who were a little older that the audience liked & the show should've made The Bachelorette...what a missed opportunity. Have a wonderful & safe 4th @Mersha .

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Gabidog wrote:

@Gabidog, I agree with your post.  I took a sneak peek at who she selected and then read it was changed to a different one.  The way I look at it is the one she originally chose was the real winner. 

I won't post any spoilers, but IMO, the one she chose and how long it lasts will be interesting.

She is very immature and I'm so tired of hearing the words "like" and the word "and".  It's constant in all of her sentences.

As for Luke P., I'd say the show is all about him and it's not getting old; it's old.  The Men Tell All night should be quite entertaining.

@HisElk1,

Spoiler
It will last as long as he is in the limelight and can try to further his career.   Once that 15 minutes is over, so is the relationship.  And really it should be about 15 seconds as he can't sing and there was nothing likeable about the season to make people want to keep up on them IMO.
Respected Contributor

Please ignore the spoiler banner @Mersha ....I don't know how that got in my post. 

Valued Contributor

The premise for the show is you are choosing a husband and potential father for your children.  She picks Jed - apparently since she is saying she loves him.

Let's see - a wannabe country singer from Nashville.  How is this going to work since his singing is awful.  Musicians are notrious players - at her age, Hannah should know better - what a waste of a bachelorette contestant.

Valued Contributor

Reading some of the spoilers - Hannah seems to have sent the remaining majority of the nice guys home....

Unbelievable - Hannah is a Diva - does she really think a medicore Country singer can give her the lifestyle she is currently enjoying - this is the worst season of the Bachelorette ever.  So tired of her meltdowns and crying jags.

Respected Contributor

I am not sure that she can be happy with one person. She really seems to thrive on all the drama and attention from many different people. I am over all her fake tears . She was responsible for stirring the pot many times.

doxie