Valued Contributor

What is wrong with these women - falling all over these players while stable, solid men watch from the sidelines?

Caelon - Mike is interested in her - remember Mike from Hannah;s season - respects women as he was raised by his mother and sister.  Stable employment.  So what does Caelon do - she decides to go after Dean.  Dean from a couple of seasons ago that played two women on the same beach.  Now he's back unemployed and living in a van - this is who Caelon decides to hitch her wagon to.  So very like Hannah Brown - find the worst loser on the whole beach and goes after him.

Nicole - she has three men after her.  Terry from Becca's season who is a former NFL football player - he is looking for a serious relationship and has my vote as he has built a house for his mother.  But no - she decides to check out some latino guy that winks at her and makes her feel sexy.  Apparently an NFL player is not "aggressive"  enough for her.  Another disaster in the making.  Frankly, I feel both Mike and Terry deserve better.

Hannah from Alabama - has two men on the string.  One Blake has been involved in multiple hookups.  One hookup back to back with Christina and Caelon.  She also has Dylan mooning over him.  I don't know why she is stringing Dylan along.  Its very sad to see him hurt while she throws herself at Blake in front of him.  I feel that if you are not interested in Dylan simply tell him  Instead she keeps him dangling with him constantly asking her what is wrong - its beyond cruel

Respected Contributor

Re: BACHELOR IN PARADISE 2019

The majority of the women make no sense to me. 

Demi - I agree with a lot of what she says; however, she is not sure what she wants.  I predict Derek will get hurt.

Caelynn - She should stay with "big" Mike.  He will treat her very well and he's not a "drama" guy.  Dean doesn't have anything to offer her with no job and living in a van.  As for Cam, I think he'll be leaving very soon.

Nicole - she should stay with Clay.  Another wonderful guy who has a lot to offer and isn't into the drama.  IMO, Jordan isn't there other than to spout off his mouth and cause drama.  The Latino guy (think his name is Christian) is cute; however, he really likes himself.

As for Hannah G., she and Blake deserve one another.  Dylan is going to continue to get hurt as she is not trustworthy IMO.

There's no doubt in my mind that many go on this show for the $ and to become TV reality stars.

As for Chris B., I guess we'll see if he's really grown up and matured; I'm not holding my breath, so hope Katie doesn't get hurt.

Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers, lol  Agreed!   First off I find nothing attractive about Blake.  If he seems attractive, his mannerisms would be a total turnoff. 

Caelynne just thrives on attention.  She is no sooner looking forever love than Dean.  Perfect couple.  She is the epitomy of drama queen; was on The Bachelor and is on this show.  She just changes the scenario of any given situation to make herself seem sweet and innocent.

Dylan needs to take a walk.  Hannah B is having fun playing the field.  Sometimes I wonder if these people never had anyone of the opposite sex interested in them  (Hannah B and Blake) and now all of a sudden they do so are going crazy.  

Clay's problem (I think that's the NFL player's name) is he is just too passive.  That is good to an extent, but I can see why that wouldn't be attractive to Nicole.  Take some initiative.  Not a fan of the new guy, but maybe a mix of the two would be good.

If any of these couples end up engaged (and I have read there are a few) I can't imagine the engagements lasting too long at all. 

Respected Contributor

None of these people have a clue what they want. They claim that they're ready to settle down and want marriage/a family but it seems like most of them just want a summer fling with lots of different people.

I used to like Blake when he was on Becca's season of The Bachelorette. Now he just seems like a dirtbag. I couldn't believe how he was sitting there acting all surprised that Caelynn and Kristina were upset to find out that he slept with both of them. Clearly they both thought this meant something more but he just wants to play the field and sleep with as many women as possible.

I agree that Caelynn has horrible taste in men, though. Mike seems like a perfectly decent guy whom she could have a normal relationship with. Instead, she goes for Dean who looks like a homeless man and apparently lives like one too.

Christian is so gross and sleazy. I have no idea what Nicole sees in him. She did say that he's the kind of guy she would date back in Miami so maybe that's her first problem. She goes for the kind of guy that she knows it will never work out with.

You can tell why these people are still single.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only 2 guys that I "like" Mike & Jordan. The others, Blake, Christian, Dean, Kevin etc. no thanks. Cam, he's got issues. As if getting married is going to solve all his problems. Not!

Hannah is a disappointment. Playing with Dylan's emotions is not nice. Blake is a loser!!!

Respected Contributor

This show bores me. I tried to watch but just can't get interested in any of them.

Honored Contributor

Trainwreck. So acted. But I'm enjoying it!

Blake couldn't even fake tears when he cried.

Jordan is spicing things up a little - comic relief, but who knows for how long?

Apparently there are three engagements at the end. They have had a lot of "success stories" from this show, so it can work. There are more contestants to come to walk the path to the beach, so maybe some of them will connect with the ones who are there (?) Or maybe the couples who are already there will be strong and survive the filming! 

Not crazy about a lot of these girls, especially Caelynn. I know it's acting, but will we see her do anything besides talk about her hookup with Blake? And is she REALLY telling the truth? Smiley Wink

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many women like the bad boys and players.

The heart wants what it wants.

Sitting around a beach for 6 weeks with only a few dates must be VERY BORING!

I like Blake, always have, this hasn't changed my opinion.

Dean is funny and pretty harmless, I think he has a good heart, but not the lifestyle I would want!

Caelynn is bad news, she's all drama and I really can't stand her. 

They really dug up some desperation with a few of these picks, the ones who went home on night one of their seasons?? 

Looking forward to Connor showing up.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh, the continuing drama.

Hopefully, Demi will find happiness with her choice.  I am reading that after this incident, Derek could be very much in the running to be the next "Bachelor."

Tyler seems to be busy with Gigi, the supermodel, which would leave Peter the pilot also in the running.

....or could it be someone from another season??????

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Oh, the continuing drama.

Hopefully, Demi will find happiness with her choice.  I am reading that after this incident, Derek could be very much in the running to be the next "Bachelor."

Tyler seems to be busy with Gigi, the supermodel, which would leave Peter the pilot also in the running.

....or could it be someone from another season??????

@Mersha, as for Demi, hope she is happy with her decision.  However, knowing how confused she was about her feelings, I really don't think she should've gone on the Bachelor. 

I also feel that the franchise is making a HUGE mistake and setting the precedent for the future by them bringing Demi's girlfriend onto the show.  She was not a contestant ever on the Bachelor and by bringing her on, they are opening the door for the future.

I also think it's very unkind to allow both of them to stay and engage themselves in front of Derek. If Demi had any kind of good feelings about him (and she says she does), she would realize that he will be hurt while they continue their relationship in Paradise. Demi has made her decision and IMO, they should both be sent home. 

I am hoping Derek will be chosen for the next bachelor.  He deserves to find a great partner in life.