Honored Contributor

Re: 😷😷 B&B MAY 2020 w/SPOILERS 😷😷

@threecees , I'm ready for new episodes! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only hope they've had time to come back with better stories than they had before, but I somehow doubt it... Really sort of tired of the one trick pony approach to writing this show, whereby one major and possibly one minor story arc controls the half hour every day... Would prefer to see a mix of several good solid stories playing out... Also need to see how they weave Thomas back into the show, assuming they will... The pretty much need to somehow resolve his role with Douglas and so on... Not really looking forrward to seeing Hope and Liam and as far as I'm concerned, the Sally-FloHo-Weasel triangle has played itself out... Be interesting to see what Quinn's up to, but no desire to see HoMama return at all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Actor Fred Williard, who played Eric's brother on B&B, passed away today.

He was 86.

96557807_2921035574611404_8880010038857433088_o.jpg

97998466_2921036241278004_8098855916935315456_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

I had forgotten what a hoot the show was where Brooke shows up at the press conference to premiere the Brooke'd Bedroom line.  Great to see it again today.

Super Contributor

I saw the episode today with the premiere of Brooke's Bedroom line. I actually laughed at the scene with Stephanie, Brooke, and Ridge at the end. I don't remember the last time I laughed or enjoyed the storylines on this show. That was great writing back then. I don't know who the writers are now for this show, but they need to take some lessons from the past shows. Some of these storylines are just plain ridiculous (i.e. Sally sabotoging her own career for a man??). So tired of the boring circle of Steffy and Hope fighting over Liam, as if he's some prize. So sad to see the show now...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@reviewer from sc  Sadly, I agree... Soap writing has become a lost art... None of the few that remain is even a shadow of what it used to be...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

For some reason I watched a repeat of B&B yesterday.  It was Brooke and Eric's wedding

and them in the hot air balloon.  She was and still is pretty.

How many hot air balloon scene's has B&B filmed?

I remember seeing several.

Scruffy  looked extremely Scruffy and messy opening the show too. lol.

Honored Contributor

Bold and Beautiful matriarch had a mean streak.

With a Bold and Beautiful classic episode featuring Stephanie reminiscing at Big Bear airing this week, it was only fitting that we take a stroll down memory lane and recall some of the nastiest things Stephanie (Susan Flannery) did when she went all ‘Mama Bear’. She slapped Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) no less than six times and referred to her as the “****** from the valley,” on a regular basis while trying to keep her apart from her son Ridge Forrester, but Stephanie also went much further than that…

1. Oh baby

Stephanie forced a teenage Morgan DeWitt to abort her son Ridge’s baby when she found out the young model was pregnant by him. When Morgan (Sarah Buxton) returned many years later and schemed to get pregnant by Ridge (then Ronn Moss) again, Stephanie spiked her tea with a drug that could have caused a miscarriage. Morgan later lost the baby after falling down the stairs while arguing with Taylor.

2. Hands off

When Brooke got involved with Stephanie’s other son, Thorne (then Winsor Harmon), Stephanie physically attacked her at Big Bear. Stephanie later suffered a stroke over the matter and Thorne was forced to sneak around with Brooke while pretending to have resumed his relationship with Macy (Bobbie Eakes) to keep his mother at bay.

3. You’re hired

When Stephanie decided that her daughter, Kristen Forrester (then Teri Ann Linn) was too attached to her father, Eric (John McCook) and must be frigid, she paid notorious womanizer Clarke Garrison (Daniel McVicar) to date her. Kristen wound up married to the guy, who cheated on her with another woman, who gave birth to his child.

4. Faking it

In one of her schemes to keep Brooke and Ridge apart and reunite him with Taylor, Stephanie paid off a doctor and faked a heart attack to coerce her son into remarrying Taylor. Brooke later uncovered the plot and Stephanie was shunned by the family.

5. She’s gone

Stephanie allowed the entire family to believe that her and Eric’s daughter, Felicia (Lesli Kay) had died, when in fact she was only in a coma. Stephanie spirited Felicia away to a private clinic where she was given chemotherapy treatments she had previously refused. Felicia survived and her cancer went into remission, after which Stephanie was forgiven.

6. Frame up

After Shane McGrath (Dax Griffin) killed himself in front of Ridge, who risked being charged with the ‘murder’, Stephanie helped her son frame Nick Marone (Jack Wagner) to take the blame for the death. When Brooke wanted to go to the police with the truth, Stephanie choked her with a phone cord and pointed a shotgun at her.

7. Bribery

Stephanie blackmailed her own grandson, Thomas Forrester (then Adam Gregory) to say he’d had sex with Brooke when they were stranded together on a deserted island, even though they had eaten poisonous berries that made them hallucinate and he had no memory of it. She justified the move to reunite Ridge with Taylor, who she thought was better for him than Brooke.

Esteemed Contributor

Good! Now lets get back to making shows soon and get them on for us!

Screenshot_20200520-174419.jpg

Trusted Contributor

YAY - so happy to hear B&B renewed for a few more years.  

I watched yesterday's episode again even though I

had not been watching repeats.  I do miss the

old writing for sure.

I miss Stephanie so much.  So talented and entertaining.  I'm enjoying Brooke's week and will continue to watch the repeats.

Oh Wasn't Taylor a beauty too before she started in with the fillers and plastic surgery?  Two beautiful

women indeed between Brooke and Taylor.