Esteemed Contributor

Re: 😷😷 B&B MAY 2020 w/SPOILERS 😷😷

The 3 biggest criers last year on the show and now nominated,

Brooke, Katie and Hope.

Katie, Heather Tom, is usually nominated just about every year.

Scruffy for lead actor, hard to believe. How did he get nominated?

At least it will be back on CBS to watch, June 26.

Screenshot_20200521-145943.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I think Steffy, Jackie Mckinnis Wood, deserved a nomination. She played

a big part in the neverending baby storyline. Pretty much figured out that

it would be Hope, Katie and probably Brooke. 

I am surprised too that it is Scruffy nominated and not Scott Clifton, Liam.

O.K. done with my complaining for today.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I hope Brooke finally wins. She's overdue. The big rip-off was no Thomas. If anyone deserved recognition it's him. He does creepy like nobody's business. Looking at the nominations, overall, just a pathetic travesty... They probably should just stop giving the awards if this is as good as it gets... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of May 25:

Get the full list for the 2020 Daytime Emmy Awards nominations.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday May 25:

Rick (Jacob Young) rallies an influential friend, Los Angeles Dodger Kiké Hernandez, to assist him in making one of his wife Maya’s (Karla Mosley) life-long dreams come true. Shot on location at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, when Karla Mosley actually performed as Maya, singing the national anthem before a game. The episode originally aired Sept. 12, 2016.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday May 26:

C.J. (Mick Cain) becomes jealous when Amber (Adrienne Frantz) invites her new friend, Raymond (Grammy Award winner Usher), to perform an original song at Insomnia. Though Amber is pleased, C.J. is chagrined when Raymond dedicates his song to her. Meanwhile, Lauren (Tracey Bregman) gleefully tells Sally (Darlene Conley) that Eric (original cast member John McCook) and Stephanie (Susan Flannery) are history. The episode originally aired June 11, 1998.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday May 27:

Stephanie (Flannery) is angry with Ann (Betty White) when she finds out she isn’t looking for her own house. Ann admits she wants to stay in the Forrester guest house because she wants to be a part of the family. Stephanie is upset and wants to send her back to Chicago, but Eric (McCook) refuses. Pam (Alley Mills) gives Eric the comfort that Stephanie denies him, leading Ann to believe that Eric’s relationship with Pam is the reason he wants them to stay in Los Angeles. The episode originally aired Feb. 27, 2007.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday May 28:

Intern and aspiring fashion designer Beverly (played by Gina Rodriguez in her first role) stands her ground when Forrester Creations designer Amber (Frantz) issues her a “friendly warning” to stay away from Rick (Jacob Young). In Cabo, Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) urges Thomas (then played by Adam Gregory) to commit to Hope (then played by Kim Matula) while trying to keep Liam (Scott Clifton) from finding out that Hope is staying at the same resort. The episode originally aired Dec. 28, 2011.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday May 29:

After his meeting with Bob Barker (Barker, playing himself), Liam (Clifton) interrupts a contentious exchange with his brother, Wyatt (Darin Brooks). Wyatt follows Liam, determined to continue their argument, and makes a negative first impression on Barker. In return, Barker leaves a lasting impression on Wyatt when, in an homage to his role in “Happy Gilmore,” he punches Wyatt as Liam watches in amusement. Just shy of his 90th birthday, Barker did not use a stunt double. The episode originally aired August 28, 2014

Honored Contributor

Seeing Kim Matula portray Hope makes me realize that I have not warmed to the idea of Annika Noelle as Hope.