Honored Contributor

💄 B&B JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 💄

B&B spoilers for Monday June 1:

Thomas cues Steffy to reflect on her special moments with Liam.

Xander and Zoe’s relationship is tested after she comes clean about her secret.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 4:

Flo is overcome with guilt when she hears news about Hope and Liam’s marriage.

Ridge plays devil’s advocate with Brooke regarding their children’s relationships.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 5:

Thomas pushes back when Carter offers Hope advice about her marriage.

Xander’s argument with Zoe and Flo ends with him making a significant threat.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 6:

Knowing intuitively that something is off, Brooke pleads with Hope to reconsider ending her marriage.

Liam squares off with Thomas over his selfishness.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 7:

Flo and Zoe realize they’re forever connected by Reese’s terrible act and argue again.

Xander interrupts Hope and Liam as they’re about to sign annulment papers.

More Bold and Beautiful spoilers…

Xander is stunned upon hearing Zoe’s secret with Flo and demands that she tell the truth, that Phoebe is Beth. Xander examines his relationship with Zoe after being kept in the dark so long, and a side of him not seen before comes out.

Hope contacts Carter to prepare annulment papers.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful…

Steffy provides comfort to Liam following his annulment.

Flo panics after she accidentally reveals information to Thomas.

Bold and Beautiful summer previews:

Look for romance, family bonds, rivalries, secrets, new villains, and a huge thriller.

The baby swap storyline takes a dark turn before the truth comes out.

Though Hope will finally learn the truth about Phoebe, more people uncover the secret beforehand.

The truth is revealed with a major cliffhanger – and not everyone will make it out alive.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 💄 B&B JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 💄

this  soap has lost it, I can say that I have stopped watching it after many years of being a fan. I can't stand the actor playing thomas he just doesn't fit the part. the way this soap just goes around and around with the same stories is pathetic,the remarriage of the same characters is rediculious,nothing is sacret ,Liams brother hops from one relationship to another,how boring. Hope is so pathetic,feel sorry for me boohoo,get over your self,stop acting like you are the savior and knows best for everyone,the beth story needs to end,its gone on to long,I don't even care who gets her,just end it.