Honored Contributor

B&B- Is it Eric who was widowed a couple years ago around Christmas?

If so, did he sing a beautiful Christmas song in her memory this year?

It was a really beautiful song and it was never released publically.

I actually went all the way to the B&B website to find out about it. 

Very talented musician.

Honored Contributor

Re: B&B- Is it Eric who was widowed a couple years ago around Christmas?

@violann, I think it was more like four or five years ago when his wife Stefanie died.  He's remarried now to Quinn.  He and several other cast members gathered around the piano and sang Christmas carols.....Rick, Maya and Nicole  with their dad Mr. Avant along with Eric.  It was very nice.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie-I think you’re right! Time sure does go by. I DO think I remember accurately that there was a large beautiful portrait of his wife somewhere near the piano he was playing, and the song was beautiful.

If I’d thought of it, I would have watched this year, just in case that song was sung. I don’t remember anything about the song except the effect on me at the time. 

Thank you for your response!

Honored Contributor

@violann, yes, there was a large portrait of Stefanie on the wall.  When Rick married Maya and lived there, Rick put her portrait up.  But Eric put a portrait of Quinn up when he married her. Nutcase Sheila had visions of her portrait going up when she tried to break them up.  I have a feeling she will try again.

Happy (and safe) New Year!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I can help answer the question as to about when Eric's wife Stephanie died....

I started watching Bold and Beautiful in late December of 2012. There were many references then to Stephanie having just recently died, with flashbacks of Brooke with her. So from that I think it was sometime in November or early December of 2012.

Wish I had heard Eric's song. Love it when they sing XMAS carols.