Regular Contributor

Since the June Thread is missing....

Don't you need a Marriage License before you get married?  I guess in "Soap Land" you don't, lol.

Honored Contributor
Regular Contributor

The Bold & the Beautiful.

Honored Contributor
@Katluver925 wrote:

The Bold & the Beautiful.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

she did look good in that wedding dress though! very fun and young.

does anyone think it will last though?

i guess the forresters and/or the spencers can speed up the license process. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Isn't it time for HOPE to show up????? 😳😁😱
Trusted Contributor
I bet something happens and Liam backs out. Hope not and I hope the marriage works out in the end. Don't you need a witness? Wow, in soapland, anything goes.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Hope IS coming back.  We read that a few months ago.  I think they'll get married but he'll do his whiney pea brain routine back and forth and back and forth.......ugh!

Aren't there any other desirable men?  Where's Texas?  Remember him (that's his real name).  He's good looking.  Carter isn't chopped liver....why didn't he offer up to marry her?  He'd be better than Liam.

Is that girl stupid or what?  He's saying he loves Steffy and he's always hung onto Hope and this girl thinks she has a chance?

These writers are soooo stupid.  I guess if you want to be married that's all you need, just want to and Carter will show up.

Honored Contributor

Re: B&B 4/15/15 Show

[ Edited ]
Liam made it pretty clear to Ivy that this was a temporary marriage and that neither of them was ready for a "real" marriage. I took that to mean that he was still going to be considering a relationship with Steffy. The marriage is only until Ivy's papers are corrected. Of course, Ivy might become pregnant....
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

In the real world, it takes much more than a marriage license to marry someone who is being deported!  What a joke...

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky