Trusted Contributor
Anyone watch this show? I really enjoy & it was especially good tonight. I hope they don’t cancel.
Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit that I enjoy this show, even if it is kinda predictable. I think that we all can see that Drew and Gina will end up as an item. When I saw the first episode, where Gina was a trainwreck, I wasn't crazy about the show, but it grew on me.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Isn't there a little suggestion of a triangle here? I find that interesting.

IMO it's a strong cast for a throw away sitcom, so DH and I are hoping it has life. The writers will have to do something to keep first season fans around if they aren't able to figure out some novel directions for Season 2.

Honored Contributor

It could be a lot better, it's a cute concept, but the writing I don't think is always that good.  Gina's voice is so whiny, it gets on my nerves!  I like Linda Lavin's charactor, and the charactors that are at the clinic are good.  I think the theme song is a hoot!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous032819  I actually like the fact that they kept them as friends, as of right now. I really hope they stay that way.

Super Contributor

@Renata22 we love the show.  My son says we won't know till next week if it's canceled or not.  Next week is when new CBS  Fall schedule comes out.  

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  I agree, Gina's voice sometimes gets on my nerves. The theme song should win some kind of award with the graphics. Love it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47  Yes, I looked all over for that info. We do hope it goes on. So many of the shows we like have been cancelled. 

Honored Contributor

I love it. The lead actress is very talented and I love Gina's character. Show is cute.

Respected Contributor

I just read that "B Positive" has been renewed for another season.   I was so happy to see that as it's one of my favorite shows.  I also saw that "The United States Of Al" has also been renewed.