Respected Contributor

B-Positive 12/9/2021

[ Edited ]

Who else was moved by last night's episode?  I admit I had tears in my eyes during the last few minutes.   I don't know where they are going with this s/l but no doubt there's going to be sadness.  

I think there's going to less focus on Drew this season.  I do think he's pretty funny. Almost from the beginning I knew this random girl was going to roll him.  For a psychologist he's not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box.

I love the character that Ben Vereen plays.  I hope they don't advance his condition along too fast.  He's such a sweet man.

I even got a kick out of the chef.  I laughed when he was talking about going to culinary school and doing well until he met his "lady".  

They have really moved this show to a new directions this year.  I enjoyed it a lot last year, but this season seems more focused and gives them opportunities to have more s/l's.  

I love the new musical beginning.  I didn't realize the lead actress had a Broadway background but the new opening really shows her versatility in both singing and dancing.  

This show is becoming one of my favorite Monday night shows right along with The United States of Al.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

I just saw my 3d showing.

I can't handle a lot of sadness right now   but i did have a few laights like you did.

Also liking US of Al..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: B-Positive 12/9/2021

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam @J Town Girl  I'm sitting here watching it on DVR. I've only seen about 6 episodes and love it and so great to see Linda Lavin. I love everything about it and great seeing Ben Vereen!

I think Annaleight Ashford is adorable and funny and the character is so kind. Get a kick out of Bert too.

Really enjoy the whole cast. 

ETA; Always loved Hector Elizondo and happy to see him in the cast.

Honored Contributor

I've watched from the start and really wasn't that thrilled with it, but I think it's getting better and better.  I really love the new story line.  The lead actress is just wonderful!  And Jane Seymour's role is just a hoot!  I think the whole cast is great!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

We've been watching since the beginning. Like the show. Loved the weird intro. Missed the first few this season and when we did tune in, hated the changes. Watched again and actually liked the way it was going. Very touching story line with several of the people in the home. We've been enjoying.

Honored Contributor

We watch Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights on CBS, and continue to love each and every show in the comedy line ups.

Wednesday and Friday nights are still No Man's Land.

Although we find a lot in all of the 6 sitcoms to love, Jane Seymour is my idea of brilliant versatility. 

The Paris eps? Perfect.

THANK YOU, CBS.