Honored Contributor

Awful Debut of The New Charlie's Angels Movie!

according to Yahoo News! I am not surprised. Why would they even do a reboot? The last one with Drew, Cameron and Lucy Liu was good, but this one was 2 unknowns and Kristin Stewart......I am not in the least bit interested in seeing this, unless it is on television, and probably not even then!

Super Contributor

Re: Awful Debut of The New Charlie's Angels Movie!

Not interested at all, the soundtrack is awful too, seems like it isn't selling well either

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN    They must be running out of ideas for new movies, I guess.  I wouldn't even have been interested in this one, and I'm old enough to remember the originals.  Maybe they thought younger people would go to it because they wouldn't know what it was.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I  go to the movies frequently and I think I have been seeing a promo for that movie since I saw Hustlers. Every time I see it, I wonder what is so special about Charlie's Angels that film makers can't seem to leave it alone. Maybe someone can answer that question for me. I won't be seeing this latest version or any of the ones that follow. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

IMO the show was always about men loving the looks of the girls.  Women watched it, but that Farrah poster sealed the deal.  There is nothing attractive in that way about these women.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! I really like the Charlie's Angels franchise, but I must admit, I did not have high hopes for this one based on the commercials. Nothing about them inspired me to go see it. I wanted to wait for reviews and am glad I did. I guess they relied too heavily on Kristen Stewart's star power, or lack thereof. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not surprised... how many times are they going to kick this dead horse?

Honored Contributor

I don't mind them trying reboots, they are movies, not sacred.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't like the first two movies, so there's no chance I was going to see this one.

Kristen Stewart is such an awful actress. Doesn't matter what the role is, her 'acting' always comes across as robotic. Her performaces are expressionless. Why they continue to cast her in movies is a real head scratcher.

Respected Contributor

They're remakes, not "reboots," and critiquing the fact that producers have no imagination doesn't mean people think Charlie's Angels is "sacred."

Not by a long shot lol.

What worries you masters you.