Respected Contributor

Avengers: Infinity War coming to Netflix 12-25

Image result for avengers infinity war

Aw, Netflix, you’re so thoughtful!

The streaming service is giving its subscribers Avengers: Infinity War which will premiere on the service on Christmas Day, Dec. 25.

But there’s some coal in those metaphorical stockings, too. Marvel’s deal with Disney will end in 2020 according to variety and the streaming service doesn’t have the rights to any of the studio’s 2019 releases.

So Infinity War could be the final new Marvel title to debut on Netflix. (One other could be Ant-Man and the Wasp, which also came out in 2018.)

Disney’s own streaming service, Disney+, launches late next year and Netflix is losing its rights to Disney’s catalog. So Marvel titles are expected to vanish from Netflix forever, just like that (snap!).   

Avengers: Infinity War racked up $2 billion at the global box office and ranks as the fourth highest-grossing movie of fall time.

Super Contributor

Re: Avengers: Infinity War coming to Netflix 12-25

I love Marvel and would watch all parts of Avengers again. Infinity War is a 'Marvelous' movie yet I do not fully grasp the hype of it being streamed on Netflix when I'm sure there's a torrent somewhere for download.

Respected Contributor

Re: Avengers: Infinity War coming to Netflix 12-25

@Sublime Saumya  I wouldn't call it hype, just an announcement.