Honored Contributor

Re: Austin Big Brother Questions Hey Gardenman

What is the internet saying about who they favor to win?  I've never understood this thing until the end (voting out, veto) that's pretty much what I understand.

Late last night I heard the announcer say to Liz, "Liz, you aren't supposed to talk about 'production'".  What does that mean?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

What is the internet saying about who they favor to win?  I've never understood this thing until the end (voting out, veto) that's pretty much what I understand.

Late last night I heard the announcer say to Liz, "Liz, you aren't supposed to talk about 'production'".  What does that mean?

The powers that be (production) doesn't want us to know any inside secrets, so the casting, sequester, other sequestered houseguests who didn't make the show, are all off limits for discussion, along with the daily routine stuff that the housegeusts do like talk to the DR and interact with the camera operators/producers during comps. Anytime a houseguest starts to talk abut that kind of stuff they get a "You're not allowed to talk about production" shout. Like we don't know there's a show. Hello? We're watching it! We know it's a show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks gardenman!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

if you watch clips on cbs when Jeff does Meg's exit interview for the little gift he gives each hg at the end of the interview he gives Meg a little robot but I never saw the one they're talking about her taking.

I owe you Lovescats. That's the second cool thing I watched today because of you! I can't believe I forgot to watch Meg's exit interview before now so thanks for the reminder. Jeff gave her a tiny zingbot key chain that says Zing in that little robot voice. Very cute.

The only problem is now I miss her even more.  Anyway, thanks for that.

And yeah, I never saw the one the twins are whining about either but they sure are acting like big babies about it.  If Meg did steal it, I hope she keeps it! Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@lionlady8853 wrote:

Hi Gardeman, I don't know if you or anybody else has info on this or can answer my questions. I thought I read somewhere and maybe you posted it that CBS wanted Austin on BB last year but he didn't do it because his girlfriend didn't want him too. Does he still have that girlfriend/ Also my sister said she heard or read Austin was on Disability so how can he be on BB. 

I really do want JohnnyMac to win but believe Vanessa is playing the best game and deserves to win. I just want Austin and the twins gone and hated to see James go. 

Either James or JohnnyMac will get my favoirte player award votes. 

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on the Austin questions. 

I think many of us like JM and James because they are for real...

The rest of them are immature

Trusted Contributor

@javala wrote:

@lionlady8853 wrote:

Hi Gardeman, I don't know if you or anybody else has info on this or can answer my questions. I thought I read somewhere and maybe you posted it that CBS wanted Austin on BB last year but he didn't do it because his girlfriend didn't want him too. Does he still have that girlfriend/ Also my sister said she heard or read Austin was on Disability so how can he be on BB. 

I really do want JohnnyMac to win but believe Vanessa is playing the best game and deserves to win. I just want Austin and the twins gone and hated to see James go. 

Either James or JohnnyMac will get my favoirte player award votes. 

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on the Austin questionle s. 

I think many of us like JM and James because they are for real...

The rest of them are immature

I cannot believe I forgot about James.  IMO - he was the BIGGEST  and funniest between the two of them - and that is saying a lot because JM is a character too !

Respected Contributor

I agree, Pie, but I prefer James because he just seems like a normal, regular, happy guy......JM is okay but there is a weirdness factor about him that 

detracts from his likeability factor for me.