Honored Contributor

Re: Audrey Roloff pregnant again

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Joy Anna Duggar Forsyth is in the middle age-wise in her family.  There are about 4 sisters younger than her (ages about 7 to 13 or so), and I don't know how many brothers (3 or 4 maybe).  

@Peaches McPhee   Maybe they are the sons wives then. But some have been married and had kids at 18 or so.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Yes, the oldest Duggar--Josh (not w/o his own controversy BTW) and wife Anna are expecting their 6th--and he's only 30!

@KKJ, I thought that might have been him.  If he's only 30, I can't imagine how many kids they'll have by the time they are 40 or older.

Trusted Contributor

There is nothing wrong with having many children. My mom and dad were 18 and 19 when I was born. She was expecting her 5th when we lost her at 28. My dad told me they had planned on having 6. 

I don’t understand why this troubles some people. 

Respected Contributor

You're right, they can have however many kids they want; however, I feel being on a TV show and all the fame that goes along with it has made them starstruck. Having more kids means more shows and more $$$.  I mean, think about it, do any of them have a real job outside the TV show?