Respected Contributor

Attractive leading men from Hallmark movies.

We all know that Hallmark uses the same leading men over and over again in their movies but who appeals to you the most?    I have a few that I think are very attractive but my first choice would probably be Ryan Paevy.   Although he's not in a lot of the Hallmark movies, I also think Cameron Mathison is a very good looking man.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Attractive leading men from Hallmark movies.

I would agree that Ryan Paevey may be the most attractive man in Hallmark movies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Andrew Walker I will  add to the list...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ryan Paevey,  Andrew Walker and those previously stated are all good.  I am a fan of Victor Webster, Wes Brown and Warren Christie, too.  Chris McNally and the other newbie on When Calls the Heart.   I think about the only actress Ryan Paevey has really shown chemistry with is Taylor Cole though.

If I had to chose one it would be Victor Webster. 

ETA:  Unfortunately Warren Christie isn't in much on Hallmark but they recently reran "The Color of Rain" which is why he came to mind.

Trusted Contributor

Ryan is such a good looking guy and I miss him on General Hospital, but did not like him with the Maxie character as his leading lady.  He does a good job on the Hallmark movies.  I like Wes too.

Honored Contributor

Well, especially among the over-exposed and over-used, there aren't many... And there are even fewer that exude any level of sex appeal... There are probably a few others but the only one that comes to mind at the moment is Chris McNally... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

I think Kevin McGarry and Victor Webster are handsome also.  They have been in a lot of Hallmark movies. All of them have been acting for some time.

Honored Contributor

My favorites:

Paul Greene

Andrew Walker

Ryan McPartlin;

however, good acting makes them more attractive than those who are lookers and bad actors.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  I'd agree Ryan McParlin is gorgeous, though he hasn't shown up in a while. I did see him in a Lifetime Christmas movie, but sadly, it was really bad... Worthwhile though, just looking at him...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

Honestly, I don't even know if I get Hallmark, but how about posting some photos of the contenders?