Honored Contributor

@Oznell  So I was watching a Sunday morning show and they did a little show on a kinda 'remake' on Citizen Kane.

It is staring Gary Oldman and Amanda Seyfried (sp?).

Here's what I copied down.  It's in black and white like the original one.  But the difference is it's the story BEHIND the making of Citizen Cane.

As I'm sure you know, Citizen Cane was 

'loosely based on Willam Randolph Hearst.

It's called "MANK" which was what he was called.

Here's a brief synopsis of it.  Oh!  And it's on Netflix:

https://ew.com/movies/david-fincher-citizen-kanes-origin-story-first-mank-teaser-trailer/

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   you should run for public office your more popular then David Venable. LOL   I holler "Hey Oznell", Anniebell hollers "Oznell" your ears must be ringing, girl !   ROFL

Honored Contributor

That sounds good on so many levels, @Annabellethecat66 !  From what I've read, there was a seething, contentious relationship between Herman Mankiewicz and Orson Welles--  Herman feeling he should have gotten more credit for "Citizen Kane" than he received.

I love Gary Oldman in anything.  Casting Amanda Seyfried as pliant Marian Davies is very shrewd.    The trailer is tantalizing, and all around sounds excellent!

"Run for office",  @SharkE ---  ha,  NOT.  But thanks for kind words.  May I always be "on call",  and the obedient, humble servant of two delightful ladies,  @Annabellethecat66 and @SharkE .....   

Honored Contributor

I've got her nicknamed "anniebelle" hahahahha Maybe I'll call you 'Ozzie'

LOL  'Hey Ozzie' !   I'll be called down "don't U know her name is Oznell".