Regular Contributor

Re: Are there programs from the past that you never watched but watch now

King of Queens, Seinfeld

Honored Contributor

I should have also mentioned Frazier.  Never watched originally but some of those episodes are classics and have seen numerous times.

Honored Contributor

It's the opposite with me.  There are many things I watched years past that just don't play well for me now.

Old movies I might have enjoyed, especially the old black and white ones, hold little interest at this point.  

Honored Contributor

dr quinn medicine woman

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Friends

My Wife and Kids

Mom

Respected Contributor

Not that old, but recently began binging "Hot in Cleveland" due to Betty White's passing.

Best ever!

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

I never had any interest in Friends in its hayday. Now I've started watching it and find some of the episodes very funny. On the other hand, I never watched Sex and the City. Now, if I can't sleep I watch it in the wee hours. Can't say I'm that impressed with it, but whatever. I guess what bothers me the most is these needy women who are smart accomplished professionals, but they constantly obsess about not being married. On top of that, there is so much indiscriminate sex with strangers, and that show was in the height of the AIDS epidemic. Rarely do they give any homage to safe sex.

Respected Contributor

I don't care much for sit-coms, but the early seasons of Seinfeld.   i never saw those.  Thirty-something ...on YouTube ...i watched the first 2 yrs but my TV lifestyle changed and then in the 90s they re-ran the series on Lifetime when Lifetime was new, but i had no cable then.

another one most recently is 90 day Fiance before the 90 days.  i never had TLC or whatever they broadcast on so i'm streaming now. train wreck!

Honored Contributor

I have been trying to watch Last man standing.  It is usually on before reruns of Mom.  Too many cast changes, and I see no chemistry between the mom and dad. So I stopped.

I do remember I started watching Big Bang once it was in reruns and I never stopped.  It is a real funny show and well writtenSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

S e x in the City, The Soprano's, Mad Men, Grey's Anatomy and the list goes on. I much prefer shows from many years ago. Just finished watch Bachelor Father, also a fan of Murder She Wrote, The Waltons and Little House.