Honored Contributor

Are Tamara and Heather Coming Back to OC????

I cannot seem to find the Bravo News and Notes thread for June.

There are big rumors circulating that contracts are going out for RHWOC and that both Tamara and Heather are receiving contracts and will be a part of the next season.

Not sure how I feel about that but I can guarantee you Vicki's head is probably ready to explode.  I will bet that if Vicki and Tamara are friends, they won't be when and if this does really happen.

That begs the question, will Kelly Dodd be returning?  I seem to think that Heather had said she would not film with Kelly.    

Valued Contributor

Re: Are Tamara and Heather Coming Back to OC????

God I hope not!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm the opposite of @pieman , I hope they do.  I had read several months ago that Tamara and either Vickie or Heather were being considered and then heard RHOC was delaying filming until they get the cast figured out.  I will not watch it if it's the same cast as last season unless at least one of the old ones came back.  I liked Heather (yeah, she could be pretentious) and I'm not particularly fond of Vickie or Tamara but at least they were interesting to watch.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would definititely like to see Kelly gone! Can't stand Kelly, between her and Lisa Rinna! ugg..Two housewives that I absolutely can't stand are Kelly and Rinna...I wouldn't mind seeing Vicki , Tamra and/ or Heather back.

I just can't see Heather wanting to come back though. They seem to be doing quite well on ShopHq...Tamra and Vicki probably really want to come back......

Kelly probably wouldn't stay if Vicki was coming back! It should be interesting to see, they should probably be starting filming pretty soon, I would think!  They definitely need to do some re-casting! I did just see on Yahoo that Emily got a mini facelift!

Respected Contributor

Hmmmmm, I've mixed feelings about this.  Actually, I always kinda liked Heather.  I think she has good fashion sense so I enjoyed seeing her wardrobe choices.  And I'd like to see if they ever finished that huge home with the $200,000 kitchen cabinetry among other things.  Would love to see the interior and the grounds of the new home.

Tamra was always a pot stirrer.  Would they get rid of Emily and the other newbie (can't remember her name) is it Gina?   to bring Heather and Tamra back?  Perhaps Kelly Dodd (or whatever her new name is), won't be back cause she's married to that newscaster now and living in the suburbs.  Or maybe she is back at the beach right now and the bloom is off the rose, if you know what I mean.  Woman Surprised

Watching the RHNYC and RHBH is enough women for me to keep track of at the moment.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN  You can see Heather's mansion on Youtube. She gives a complete tour.

Honored Contributor

I would hope Brauwynn would be gone.  Not only did I not care for her but the fact that she offered one of Shannon's kids an illegal substance should be enough to have her removed.

I honestly wouldn't mind them getting rid of pretty much everyone.  Gina was okay but she doesn't have the money to keep up with these women.  It would be interesting if Shannon stayed and Tamara came back because things got so ugly between them when Tamara was fired.  Shannon's voice was so shrill and over the top.

Emily has too much done to her face.  Those pictures I saw of her also look like she got cheek fillers as well.  Then there are the way overblown lips.  I'd like to see what she looked like 100% au naturale.  Because as she looks now, she looks like she used to be a man.  I wonder if that's the work she's had done. 

Honored Contributor

I hope Braunwynn is gone. 

I know Heather was snooty but I did think she was interesting. I wouldn't mind if she came back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like Gina, but I agree with @Lipstickdiva , she doesn't have the money or the lifestyle to keep up with these ladies! Emily on her own, is ok but isn't interesting enough.

Elizabeth has the money, but isn't interesting enough either in my opinion and besides like Brauwyn, she is wishy washy!

For drama, I think they should keep Kelly, Shannon, Tamra and Heather and Vicki and maybe keep Gina as a "friend", because even though she can't financially keep up with them, I like her and think she adds enough.. But they won't fire Emily, Brauwyn and Elizabeth-not all 3...... 

I think Andy loves all of the drama that Brauwyn brings! She probably won't be gone for sure.

Respected Contributor

Yikes I forgot all about Braunwyn and Elizabeth and even Shannon  Smiley Surprised.  Has it been that long?  They could lose Braunwyn and Elizabeth although Elizabeth had a beautiful husky dog, I enjoyed seeing him more than her.

Like Vicki, I don't take to the new ladies right off the bat.  Emily is nothing but a pot stirrer and she always looks to me like she's "smelling something" with her nose and pursing those lips like it stinks.  Maybe its that husband of hers (just kidding).

Flowers are nature's way of laughing