Honored Contributor

Re: Are Tamara and Heather Coming Back to OC????

I'm not so sure they wouldn't really clean house with this franchise.  It was really bad last year and that is the reason why it hasn't began filming yet or even sent out contracts.  Andy commented that it needed a redo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too totally forgot about Elizabeth.....she is a bit too Out There for me. Sometimes I really wonder where they get these women...or maybe they purposely bring in the crazy for interest. It turns me off rather than peak my interest.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be interesting for Tamara and Heather to return.  Bravo seems focused on bringing in younger housewives, who seem to be over the top in their opinions and actions.  And they aren't fun, at all!  

miss some of the previous ladies.  They were accomplished businesswomen, and knew how to have fun in their downtime. 

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

I think it would be interesting for Tamara and Heather to return.  Bravo seems focused on bringing in younger housewives, who seem to be over the top in their opinions and actions.  And they aren't fun, at all!  

miss some of the previous ladies.  They were accomplished businesswomen, and knew how to have fun in their downtime. 

They liked to "Whoop It Up!"  Wooooo Hoooooo    Woman Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Just fyi, I happened to be flipping around yesterday and flipped past ShopHQ just as a Consult Beauty show was starting.  Heather was  introduced and she said there was some very exciting news being released Wednesday on her Podcast.

Seeing as that is the day contracts are supposed to go out, I have to think this rumor about her return is true.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Just fyi, I happened to be flipping around yesterday and flipped past ShopHQ just as a Consult Beauty show was starting.  Heather was  introduced and she said there was some very exciting news being released Wednesday on her Podcast.

Seeing as that is the day contracts are supposed to go out, I have to think this rumor about her return is true.

@Lipstickdiva I don't mind seeing Heather back at all, but I can't see her getting along with Brauwyn........