Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I always thought Jennifer Garner got Ben on the rebound. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jennifer Garner, she seems sweet, very nice, and must be a saint to have stuck with Ben as long as she did. Jennifer Lopez also seems very nice, but she is glamorous where Jennifer Garner is more wholesome girl next door, I think Jennifer Lopez is a lot to put up with.

@Jordan2 

That's a good way to put it.  Not only is JLo high maintenence .... she's also emotionally high maintenance .... ugh.

Trusted Contributor

My goodness can't she be with out a man for 5 minutes?I know stars do that an it's ok.Personally I think she is disgusting,yes,she has it all,will see for how long.

Honored Contributor

Both are Leos.  That'll be interesting.

Super Contributor

Jo-lo has to have some serious mental health issues needing a man in her life 24/7 as she seems to constantly need.  Such insecurity, JMHO

Respected Contributor

Didn't expect her to sit home and knit.  I've read about A-Rod's reputation for having a roving eye.  Better they split up rather than enduring another divorce.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are J-Lo and Ben Back?

[ Edited ]

@bewise wrote:

My goodness can't she be with out a man for 5 minutes?I know stars do that an it's ok.Personally I think she is disgusting,yes,she has it all,will see for how long.

@bewise 

???   What exactly is "disgusting"?   Just how long should she be alone and celibate before it's okay to socialize or see someone else and it isn't disgusting?

I'm not really a fan of hers, but maybe it's partly due to her culture.  And I've known women who were not in show biz that were afraid to be alone or without a man.   Were they also disgusting?

Since these two were together previously, and planned to marry, them still being caring friends isn't "disgusting", but that's JMO.

Trusted Contributor

Who cares,two people who don't know what else to do.It seems either one has no idea which way to go.

Trusted Contributor

I was never really a fan of Ben's but he said the following on Howard Stern the other day:

On Monday, the Last Duel actor appeared on The Howard Stern Show, where he candidly spoke about his struggles with alcohol while married and his attempt to stay with Garner for their kids. The couple, who married in 2005 and divorced in 2018, share three children together: Violet, 16, Seraphina, 12, and Samuel, 9.

"I'd probably still be drinking. It's part of why I started drinking … because I was trapped," Affleck told Howard Stern, per People. "I was like 'I can't leave 'cause of my kids, but I'm not happy, what do I do?' What I did was drink a bottle of Scotch and fall asleep on the couch, which turned out not to be the solution."

Affleck went to rehab multiple times for alcohol addiction, including in 2001, 2017, and 2018.

This is wrong on so many levels.  He is not taking responsibility for his drinking.  He is blaming his ex-wife, the mother of his children and the woman that took him to rehab   If J-Lo hasn't run by now,  she is crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Ben should not have said that about Jenn Garner.

Jenn has always been there to help Ben.

She is not the cause. She took him to rehab.

He was boozing it up years before he met Jenn Garner.

He has a new movie coming out soon. People will remember 

what he has said.

Respected Contributor

I've been seeing a bunch of sports betting ads for various outfits, but I saw one with Ben A.  Didn't he have a gambling addiction along with the drinking problems, or am I thinking of someone else?  It just struck me as odd that he'd do an ad for a betting site.