Respected Contributor

I feel bad for Jennifer Garner.  She's been his rock thru thick n thin, and even though they are now divorced, he and JLo have to be the "It" couple AGAIN, and I think its sort of a kick in the pants to JG.  jmo

It won't last.  They've both got issues of different types and are unable to commit to anyone other than the limelight.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I think it is just two people that share loss of a relationship(s)  and they are consoling one another...  if they get more involved...I think it would be a short fling...they know they are not good for one another for long term...but they are friends and can help one another through feeling loss and needing something that they do not have right now. It is just a fix for the moment...I think JLO needs that right now...a SAFE FLING.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are J-Lo and Ben Back?

[ Edited ]

No... Uh uh... There is absolutely nothing about those two relationship losers that makes them anything remotely resembling an 'it' couple... Something that rhymes with 'it', maybe... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

J-Lo has a lot of money and she needs to spend it on a good therapist.  She seems to continue to make the same mistakes.  She is not setting a very good example for her daughter.  She needs to stay single for awhile and work on herself and then move on with the right guy.

Honored Contributor

Maybe they have each gone through everyone in Hollywood, it's time to circle back around.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems as if she just can't make a decision and stick to it.  I feel sorry for the children.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

First thoughts -- I hope Jennifer Garner is happy. She seems like a good mom and people call her the queen of nice. Sadly, there's a desperation about Ben & Jen's personalities. I hope they individually find contentment.       

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I don't think the world is ready for a pandemic and Jen & Ben at the same time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Are J-Lo and Ben Back?

[ Edited ]

I've always liked Ben Affleck and there was a time I found him to be super hot.  Never felt that way about A Rod. I think it would be sweet if they got back together, but like another poster stated, it's a safe fling.

Honored Contributor

Not everyone is suited to marriage .... and when you have a demanding and complicated career, sometimes it's just better to date.   

I'm really not a fan of JLo's, but I thought she'd never find happiness with A-Rod.   He could never stay with just one woman.