Honored Contributor

J Lo and Ben Affleck may have crossed the friendzone, because we found out they were hanging out together this past weekend.

Ben and Jen were at the Big Sky Resort in Montana, super close to Yellowstone National Park. They were staying at the same resort and were driving around together ... Ben was driving and J Lo was riding shotgun.

They also flew out of Montana together Sunday from Bozeman, Montana to L.A. When they arrived in L.A. at the Signature Terminal at LAX, they took an SUV together and drove to her house in Bel-Air. All this raises the question, of course ... are they back together?

There's certainly a lot of smoke. The 2 were hanging out together in Los Angeles early last week as well. If you were placing bets, bet on them being reunited as a couple.

Our sources connected to both J Lo and Ben have told us they're just friends ... they've actually been fairly close over the years since their breakup.

They certainly have a lot in common now ... they both recently broke off their relationships.

A source in Montana who spotted them tell TMZ they seemed very much like a couple.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Another theory is that publicity is priceless 😜

Respected Contributor
If this is true... It's back on! Just friends, doubt that one!
Hey, I hope it works out.
Esteemed Contributor

I really like Ben Affleck.  I wish things would have worked out with Jennifer Garner - and the children they share.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I wish things would have worked out with Jennifer Garner and Ben, she seemed to really love him and tried to make the marriage work...

I think he and JLo areprobably just friends hanging out, and they are both enjoying all of the added publicity!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are J-Lo and Ben Back?

[ Edited ]

It seems like JLo can't be without a man for more than 5 minutes. Here she goes again.I doubt it will last.

I think that Ben Affleck is still in love with Jennifer Gardner.JMO but I don't think that they're quite over yet.

Respected Contributor

Loved that pink diamond heart-shaped engagement ring!  Think they sold a Diamonique version here.

Hope t works out for them. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Another theory is that publicity is priceless 😜

@Still Raining  So is making recent exes jealous.💔

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
If this is true... It's back on! Just friends, doubt that one!
Hey, I hope it works out.

@Brisky  I suspect they really are just friends, but with benefits.

Honored Contributor

Who cares? I agree J-Lo can't be without a man in her life for more than a day.  I am not a fan of hers at all.