Super Contributor

I think Aquarius is getting better every week.  Are you all liking it?

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Super Contributor

SO creeped out that CM is a **bleep** and a killer

Respected Contributor
I think it's getting better too, although I've been fast forwarding through some of it.
Honored Contributor

I've already watched the whole series. I have to say an awful lot is left unresolved.

Super Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I've already watched the whole series. I have to say an awful lot is left unresolved.

I hope it's renewed for a second season then.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

So far, I'm enjoying the show but at times, ita graphic.  I think DD is doing a really great job of acting in it too.

Super Contributor

It's been announced that this show has been renewed for a second season.  I'm really liking it now.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

After seeing the last episode, I have to say that now I am beginning to understand the Hollywood/Police/Manson links to each other.  Had wondered about that after reading the book.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

It's been announced that this show has been renewed for a second season.  I'm really liking it now.

That's good to know. I thought it started out slowly, but once I got into it, I ened up watching the entire first season over a couple weeks. 

I first became a fan of David Duchovny many years ago after watching the movie Return To Me. I enjoyed watching him in this series too. 

Honored Contributor

@MENTL  When reading the book many years ago in high school, it was implied that CM group had something to do with Bleep tendencies.  To me, this was never clear.  Neither was it clear to me why the Hollywood set was targeted.  Either all of this went over my head, or it wasn't politically correct to be too specific about people involved at that time.  The book sure seemed obscure about CM and his crazy talk.  Never did it mention the details of the whole mess, except to say that he had spent half his life in prison... Awww... poor guy!  NOT

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~