Honored Contributor

I bought an iPad and as a bonus I got AppleTV+ for a year, for free. I have been watching a lot of their shows.

1. The Morning Show (10 one hour episodes) starring Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and Steve Carell. I LOVED this show! It takes place at a cable morning news show, Steve Carell's character Mitch is fired for sexual misconduct.

2. Servant (7 half hour episodes) from M. Night Shyamalan, a couple (Lauren Ambrose and Tony Kebbell) hire a nanny to take care of their baby ( things aren't what they seem to be).

3. Dickenson (10 half hour episodes) starring Hailee Steinfeld as a young Emily Dickenson.

4. See (8 one hour episodes) starring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard. This takes place in the future, everyone is blind, except a woman's newborn twins.

5. For All Mankind (10 one hour episodes) it tells the story of the Russians having been to the moon first. I am only two episodes in, but I like it.

Honored Contributor

I have only watched The Morning Show so far, but really enjoyed it. Jennifer Anniston is fabulous in it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?