Regular Contributor

Morning.  We were gifted an Apple tv+ for Christmas.  A great gift during our year long quarantine.  Our children recommended the show "Ted Lasso" since Hubs is a retired football coach.  We enjoyed this so much and had sooo many giggles. Premise is a USA football coach goes to England to coach a professional soccer team.  Just thought we'd pass along our first view on our new streaming device if you're looking for something.

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen there is a thread on this show. There are a lot of good shows The Morning Show, Dickinson, For All Mankind, Servant, See, Amazing Stories, and Home Before Dark. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@DancinQueen there is a thread on this show. There are a lot of good shows The Morning Show, Dickinson, For All Mankind, Servant, See, Amazing Stories, and Home Before Dark. 

Jordan2 , i got a notice they extended my appletv for 6 months free. I like my apple box , but honestly , with a couple of exceptions the programing isn't that great for me , HBO max is so much better.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Yes, and I watched the movie, Palmer, last night with Justin Timberlake.  It was really good.  He is a good actor as was everyone in it.   Like The Morning Show too.  And loved Ted Lasso.   

Trusted Contributor

@DancinQueen wrote:

Morning.  We were gifted an Apple tv+ for Christmas.  A great gift during our year long quarantine.  Our children recommended the show "Ted Lasso" since Hubs is a retired football coach.  We enjoyed this so much and had sooo many giggles. Premise is a USA football coach goes to England to coach a professional soccer team.  Just thought we'd pass along our first view on our new streaming device if you're looking for something.

I LOVE that show!!