Super Contributor

Re: Apple TV suggestions please

@Jordan2     Thank you for the recommendation of Bad Sisters on Apple+.  I watched the 1st episode last night while my husband was in front of the other tv watching a football game I had no interest in.  Decided not to continue as it was so interesting to me and I knew he would like this, too.  Now to schedule together time!

Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

If you like Broadway musicals and comedy, watch "Shmigadoon".  Loved it. Lots of stars in the cast.  Put a smile on my face. 

Honored Contributor

@dakotacheryl there was a show in 2020 that I adored called Little Voice. I could never get much interest in it here, there is a thread that was started by me you can checkout if your interested. 

Honored Contributor

@dakotacheryl I haven't read every post so I don't know if it was mentioned, I have a really good series for you. Slow Horses second season premieres on December 2 so you have time to watch the first one. 

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Ted Lasso, Coda, Tehran, Morning Show

Yes, yes, yes.   + Bad Sisters and For All Mankind.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the new suggestions.  I did watch the first season of Slow Horses...loved it !!

Valued Contributor

Binge watched "For All Mankind" while doing other chores and hobbies...OMG this was a great series!!  Can't wait for Season 4.

Regular Contributor

@dakotacheryl   Echo 3 is excellent!!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much...will add to my list...I'm afraid, I am now hooked on AppleTV+     

So much great content