Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the last season of Empire?

Glad that's over.

"Sometimes silence is a really good answer."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This episode wasn't how it was suppose to end, they cut the season short and cobbled the episode together.  Now I could be wrong, but weren't we seeing like all season Cookie getting into a car and it exploded ( unless I missed something)? Also wasn't Lucious sitting at his desk and a gunshot rang out? 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Spoiler
So I guess Lucious got a leg up on Damon? Very anticlimatic finale in my opinion.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Haven't watched for a couple years now.  

I found that I hated every single character;  they're all slimy in some way.  Nothing likeable or redeeming ANYWHERE.   To me, that gets old and repetitive.

Like the music, though, have some songs on my playlist.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

This episode wasn't how it was suppose to end, they cut the season short and cobbled the episode together.  Now I could be wrong, but weren't we seeing like all season Cookie getting into a car and it exploded ( unless I missed something)? Also wasn't Lucious sitting at his desk and a gunshot rang out? 

Jordan2:  They kept showing the car explosion and Lucious getting shot but I have to say, I am glad it ended the way it did.  It was a happy ending and I liked that.  I did not want it end the way they originally planned.  Especially in these trying times, it was an "uplifting" ending.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I too am glad for the Happy Ending, and they wrapped most everything up as well. I will say I will miss this show, especially how it was in the beginning!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thumbs down.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveour4leggedfriends yes the ending was a happier version of events, however, they want us to forget about those scenes that they showed us so many times.