Honored Contributor

Anyone watching the last season of Empire?

I am. it is really good!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the last season of Empire?

I am, but honestly, I don't enjoy it anymore, I'm ready for it to be over. I miss the character, Jamal, he was my favorite of Cookie's sons.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I am, but honestly, I don't enjoy it anymore, I'm ready for it to be over. I miss the character, Jamal, he was my favorite of Cookie's sons.

@Jordan2 . I honestly wasn't enjoying it anymore for a long time and actually quit watching for 2 seasons, but then this season I came back with it being the final season and all, and I am enjoying this last season. I liked Jamal a lot too. Andre's character is really something, isn't he? I think there are only maybe 3 more episodes to wrap it all up! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am. it is really good!

@CANDLEQUEEN   I have episodes on my DRV waiting for me to binge watch. Maybe I'll play catchup this weekend.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Yes and I agree, it’s good but I have watched it from the beginning and always thought it was good. The actor who plays Andre is excellent in his portrayal of struggling with mental illness. I will be sorry to see it go. I still love me some Lucious but I do miss the more frequent really bad side of him...they have sort of softened the character. 

Honored Contributor

I am still 

837514213.gif over Cookie's skirt.....

Season finale has been cut short.  Remains to be seen if last season's teaser (Cookie blown up & Lucious getting shot) will be shown.  The final scenes will incorprate scenes from previous episodes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Tuesday is the Series Finale! Can't wait....Wonder if it is just 1 hour or 2-will have to check...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  The finale is 1 hr.

"Cookie reflects on her life & what she has become.  Meaning we are going to see flashbacks to fill up the hour.  Or, she is  flashbacking right before the car explosion.

Lucious prepares for the battle of his life."

The above is what is in FIOS TV grid.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   guess I better binge those seven episodes that are just sitting and waiting on my DVR before Tuesday. It looks like Tuesday's episode is only an hour.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I did it. Ready for the finale. I agree with @Jordan2.  It is time to bring this to an end and Jamal's presence was sorely missed.

Will check back after Tuesday.