Respected Contributor

Oh wow - I did watch it again last night... Just what I needed to see... The snake being pulled out of the mans mouth - I was like YIKES, being that I am a definite snake hater! But, of course I had to sit there and watch the rest of the show! Leaving that lady outside the bus was wonderful - I guess that taught her, huh?

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

The promos said someone will die tonight. If it's who it seemed I'm not a happy camper!

I will be upset as well. I would be upset if any of the main cast was killed off......

So this ended as I feared. I don't know why they prolonged her death when the promo said someone was going to die. It only gave us false hope. 

I agree. I really didn't want anyone to have to die, but I guess it is inevitable with a show like this. Do you think this season is the last? It was really good last night!

@CANDLEQUEEN, this kind of reminds me of Under The Dome. That show should have been a one and done, but the network got greedy when it saw it did well. Zoo should be done after this season, I guess we'll see. 

Honored Contributor

The fact that I had to dig to find a thread on Zoo, I guess no one will care there will be a season 3!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The fact that I had to dig to find a thread on Zoo, I guess no one will care there will be a season 3!

I finally gave up on Zoo last week and deleted all future recordings.  I really liked this show the first season, and did my best to like it this season, but it just got too "out there" for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Zoo?

[ Edited ]

I'm still watching and can't wait to see how it all ends. But, sometimes, I really want a show to END. I want a conclusion and hope that we are given one with this show. I'm worried that we'll be stuck with a cliffhanger if they don't renew it one year. Hope next year is the last - just save the animals already!

Anyways, I am astonished at how much they get done in one day! Three days until the Noah Objective, and it feels like they've traveled around the world multiple times, lost and found Jackson twice, met twice with the Russians, met two fathers. Phew - they just may find that cat with time to spare!! (Yes, I know I'm exaggerating, but I don't think by much.)

Honored Contributor

Hi All,

I am still watching and started to enjoy it again. For a while it just seemed too out there, it still is out there, but with his father back and the military girl pregnant, it is getting interesting again. I think they will end it this season, don't you? If they do, I am glad that I watched!

Trusted Contributor

Personally, I enjoy ZOO, but I love theWalking Dead and pretty much all that genre of storylines. If the movie or TV show has a zombie,werewolf, vampire I AM IN!!!!!   Just saying--------tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Hi All,

I am still watching and started to enjoy it again. For a while it just seemed too out there, it still is out there, but with his father back and the military girl pregnant, it is getting interesting again. I think they will end it this season, don't you? If they do, I am glad that I watched!

They've already announced that it has been renewed for a 3rd season, so I don't expect a conclusion yet.  

Which leaves one to wonder what would have happened if they didn't renew it?  Guess we'll find out next week, with the two hour season finale!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Hi All,

They've already announced that it has been renewed for a 3rd season, so I don't expect a conclusion yet.  

Which leaves one to wonder what would have happened if they didn't renew it?  Guess we'll find out next week, with the two hour season finale!

Thanks for letting us know. I di not know it was being renewed. The finale should be good.......It seems like this show has a short season, didn't it come back on in April or May?  

Honored Contributor

They lost me when it became a typical "monster" show.  I haven't watched it this season.  Too bad, because I like the actors.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986