Honored Contributor

I am and while I really liked last season, this season is getting very far fetched and hard to follow....Anyone else?

Contributor

I love it. Yes, it does reach alot, they have an awful lot of good luck along the way (like how did they come up with those outfits so quickly for the party last night?) but it just makes it fun. I like the new character, the female soldier.

Honored Contributor

@Noreen wrote:

I love it. Yes, it does reach alot, they have an awful lot of good luck along the way (like how did they come up with those outfits so quickly for the party last night?) but it just makes it fun. I like the new character, the female soldier.

Yes they did come up with those outfits quite qucikly. One thing I will say is that I really like all of the characters...It is very interesting every week! I wonder if it will end after this season???

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching.  Last season might have been a little better, but I still like this show.  I agree, of course, that it is very far fetched, but that's ok with me.  I haven't seen last night's episode yet.  

I agree that all of the characters are likable.  That helps to enjoy the show.  

Honored Contributor

The promos said someone will die tonight. If it's who it seemed I'm not a happy camper!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The promos said someone will die tonight. If it's who it seemed I'm not a happy camper!

I will be upset as well. I would be upset if any of the main cast was killed off......

Esteemed Contributor

I had been enjoying it until that guy turned into a "monster". I"ll see how it goes next week to decide if I want to continue with this show or not.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I had been enjoying it until that guy turned into a "monster". I"ll see how it goes next week to decide if I want to continue with this show or not.

I know! I think that was the pont where I said ok far enough now!!!!!The rest of it I do still enjoy, but the whole Zombie/Monster thing is just too much!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I will be upset as well. I would be upset if any of the main cast was killed off......

So this ended as I feared. I don't know why they prolonged her death when the promo said someone was going to die. It only gave us false hope. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

So this ended as I feared. I don't know why they prolonged her death when the promo said someone was going to die. It only gave us false hope. 

I agree. I really didn't want anyone to have to die, but I guess it is inevitable with a show like this. Do you think this season is the last? It was really good last night!