Valued Contributor

Anyone watching What If on NETFLIX?

Starring Renee Zellweggar.  Its very intense.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone watching What If on NETFLIX?

We are watching.  I think we have watched 5 episodes.  My take is different from yours.  I see the show as tongue in cheek -- fun -- not to be taken seriously.  We are enjoying it.  Did you watch Dead to Me?  I would recommend that one too.

Valued Contributor

Yes I did watch Dead to Me.  Loved that

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 @judy0330 

Oh good! Thanks!

Love her and we are always looking for suggestions!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I just finished watching. I thought it was very good. I didn't recognize RZ at 1st glance. She looks so different from how I remember her! Haven't seen Dead to Me. I'll have to give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

@disneynut57  Will watch for it. We just signed up for Netflix so I could swoon over Lucifer. Watched all the new season right away. Gawl, he is so hot.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I just got done last night.  I fell asleep during a couple of the last ones, but woke up for the last one.  Goood,  good, good!!!!

Just wrote down "Dead to me"  to watch.  Love to exchange and try new ones out.  

Respected Contributor

What is it about?   Also, Dead to Me.

Esteemed Contributor

I just started watching Dead to Me and I’m really enjoying it. What is “What If” about?

Esteemed Contributor

@disneynut57 

Yes, I am watching it and love it.  As one of the posters mentioned, I also wasn't quite sure if it was Renee Zellweger.  I kept saying to myself she sure looks like her and sure enough it is.  Of course she is a bit older now and that is why I didn't recognize her at first.  I added Dead to Me to my list.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam