Respected Contributor

I just watched first two episodes which I recorded of this new series and I must say I am really enjoying it.  The characters in it are really likeable, casting spot on.  Hope it continues this good.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Stumptown?

I agree.  I was prepared not to like it after seeing the previews, but I am so glad I tuned in.

Respected Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow   Same with me after previews thought it would be no go but glad I recorded it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tried to watch the first episode several times and could not get through it 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I am not, but my mom is and she really likes it! 

Esteemed Contributor

From the commercials i was thinking i wouldn't care for it....BUT then it came on and i didn't bother to turn the channel and i really did like it!!!  I have the second episode on my DVR to watch this weekend.... I am hoping they can keep up with the humour mixed in with the crime storyline and not get too involved with any romance.......when it gets too  romantic it always changes the impact of the show....

Respected Contributor

I was surprised I liked it myself!

Respected Contributor

I like it very much. I like many of the actors from past shows/movies, so I love that they have jobs and a show I enjoy. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode that was broadcast this week.  #2?  where they explain how shemet the bar owner.  I really did like it.

Honored Contributor

I liked the first episode; not so much for the second episode. Will try again next week.