Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Sharp Objects?

@gidgetgh wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

I have been following this show.  Gave up after a few episodes and then caught them again on demand, and continued watching new episodes.

Does anyone know if the last episode next week is the end of the entire series?  This is advertised as a limited HBO series, so seems like the end is coming.

@LogoFan- yes, the next episode is the final one. 

Thanks so much.

Honored Contributor

I can’t wait til 9:00 tonight to see how this all ends. I hope they give us all the answers we want. This show was like a slow burn, the first three episodes were slow, but if you hung in , you were glad you did.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2, I am so looking forward to the ending tonight, still do not know how they are going to put everything into 1 hour!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope it's all answered tonight.  I can't wait!

I just bought the book.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I hope it's all answered tonight.  I can't wait!

I just bought the book.

-----------------

I have so many questions still and am considering ordering the book. Hope we get some answers tonight!

Esteemed Contributor

Here we go.....

Respected Contributor

I have been watching the whole series and the finale did not disappoint. I figured it out just before Camille looked into the doll house. Southern Gothic indeed. Poor Camille.

Honored Contributor

So Camille drinks in every episode and suddenly she's not drinking?  How does this happen?  Suddenly sober?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad I bought the book.

Did Amma's friend go missing? Is the tooth in the doll house from her friend or a previous victim?  and

"Don't tell momma"  ??!!???

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I'm glad I bought the book.

Did Amma's friend go missing? Is the tooth in the doll house from her friend or a previous victim?  and

"Don't tell momma"  ??!!???

@Mary Bailey

The scene that appears after the closing credits begin suggests her "friend," Mae, was murdered.  Very likely her tooth.

Maybe Camille will start drinking again.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~