Respected Contributor

Anyone watching Severance (Apple TV)?

I just watched the first episode.  Strange but I am going to stick with it as the reviews are very good.  LM

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Severance (Apple TV)?

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

I just watched the first episode.  Strange but I am going to stick with it as the reviews are very good.  LM

@Lilysmom1  It was very strange. We did watch all of it.

Respected Contributor

I havent watched that yet, but I just finished the first season of For All Mankind.  Its very very good, but you have to get through the first 2 episodes.  I hope season 2 and 3 are just as good.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 , I watched another episode last night.  Not sure I will keep going...LM

Respected Contributor

@meem120 , thanks, I will check this out.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@panda1234 , I watched another episode last night.  Not sure I will keep going...LM

@Lilysmom1 I know it was a hard one to watch. So much good stuff on Apple TV. Have you seen Black Bird, Tehran, For All Mankind(starts slow), The Big Conn, CODA, Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, Greyhound or News of the World? Check some of those out. The last two are Tom Hanks movies. 

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 , there are a couple I haven't seen so I will check it out.  Have you seen Animal Kingdom? House of the Dragon is starting soon.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@panda1234 , there are a couple I haven't seen so I will check it out.  Have you seen Animal Kingdom? House of the Dragon is starting soon.  LM

@Lilysmom1  I am probably the only person who did not see Game of Thrones so I will not be watching House of the Dragon. Animal Kingdom I just could not get into. 

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 , House of the Dragon is actually the prequel to Game of Thrones.  Sometimes shows don't pique your interest.  This is why I gave up on Severance.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@panda1234 , House of the Dragon is actually the prequel to Game of Thrones.  Sometimes shows don't pique your interest.  This is why I gave up on Severance.  LM

@Lilysmom1 I totally agree Severance was awful. DH wanted to see it so I watched but did not understand.