Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Severance (Apple TV)?

@panda1234 wrote:

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@panda1234 , there are a couple I haven't seen so I will check it out.  Have you seen Animal Kingdom? House of the Dragon is starting soon.  LM

@Lilysmom1  I am probably the only person who did not see Game of Thrones so I will not be watching House of the Dragon. Animal Kingdom I just could not get into. 

I never watched "Game of Thrones" either, that genre doesn't hold my interest.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I watched it and loved it, I think it got something like 14 Emmy nominations. I'm on an AppleTV kick, I watched season 2 and 3 of For All Mankind, finished off The Morning Show season 2, Shining Girls (loved), Slow Horses (loved), Surface (really love), Blackbird (loved), Servant season 3, See season 2, and Foundation ( which I didn't like at all and cost AppleTV megabucks to produce). 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched it and loved it, I think it got something like 14 Emmy nominations. I'm on an AppleTV kick, I watched season 2 and 3 of For All Mankind, finished off The Morning Show season 2, Shining Girls (loved), Slow Horses (loved), Surface (really love), Blackbird (loved), Servant season 3, See season 2, and Foundation ( which I didn't like at all and cost AppleTV megabucks to produce). 

@Jordan2  -- the last two episodes of Severance were outstanding.  There is a cute British comedy on Apple named "Trying."   I  really like that one.  "Dickenson" is also interesting.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal I watched the first season of Dickinson but then I dropped my AppleTV subscription, I may watch season 2 and 3. 

Regular Contributor

I just finished watching Severance. Wasn't sure after first episode, but I was hooked after that. It is really good! Patricia Arquette is an amazing actress.